LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2019 3:46 pm  #1

Have I gone too far? Is my relationship salvageable ??

My coworker/boss and I started dating in October and we broke up two weeks ago (Jan 6th). Even though it was mutual it all started bc of a fight. So after the adrenaline wore off I was devastated. Luckily I went to visit my family so we had time apart. But the whole time i was bummed.

So when I was flying home I started reading books by Leslie Braswell which left me feeling super empowered. I brought him his stuff to work and I guess you could say I’ve been engaged in limited contact/ignoring him at work. Via Instagram he kept watching my stories etc. but I was not reciprocating.

However I fear I may have taken it too far (if that’s possible). Since I’ve been engaging in limited contact/ignoring him things have become tense between us. He obviously feels slighted and now is almost hostile towards me. My intention wasn’t to create drama but to have him feel my absence and since we work together I implemented no contact the way I know how... shut him out almost completely. He kept trying to engage but I kept our conversations brief.

We work in a bar restaurant and he’s definitely witnessed men hitting on me...I’ve noticed that he has had negative reactions to witnessing that as well...he scoffs or throws his hands in the air. Now he acts like my mere existence is offensive.

I know he’s hurting. The first week he drank after every shift where him & I worked together and I hear bits and pieces from my coworkers - he’s not sleeping at all and he’s in a “midlife crisis” even tho he’s 33 lol

My overall objective is to reconcile but maybe my initial technique has done the opposite... he went from possibly missing me to now my hating my guts.

I used PW yesterday for the first time. But then the next 16-20hrs I’m doubting myself. And I keep thinking about the last time I saw him — which he barely acknowledged me and avoided me at all costs — pretty much mimicking my behavior from the last two weeks.

I feel like I am constantly obsessing over this situation. Not able to let it go so that PW and the universe can bring me what I desire. I’m focused on what I want & miss - I struggle to feel like I already have this beautiful reconciliation bc I keep remembering or seeing my current situation which has now turned sour between us.

Is this situation salvageable ?

2/03/2019 1:53 pm  #2

Re: Have I gone too far? Is my relationship salvageable ??

I would simply use the technique that I taught in my PW book and send him love and/or forgiveness. When you send positive thoughts about someone they will receive it in it will soften their heart towards you. His anger is just disguising his hurt.  

3/21/2019 3:15 pm  #3

Re: Have I gone too far? Is my relationship salvageable ??

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I would simply use the technique that I taught in my PW book and send him love and/or forgiveness. When you send positive thoughts about someone they will receive it in it will soften their heart towards you. His anger is just disguising his hurt.  

Lanie thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it!

I wana say your technique worked. I need to make time to type out my story under the success heading bc as of two weeks ago he came back and things between us have taken a 180. Our relationship is even better now than it was the first time around. Between your technique, a little EFT with Brad Yates, and a lot of LOA Abraham Hicks, sprinkled in with Robert Zink (another LOA coach)... I’d say 90% of what I wanted for this relationship moving forward has manifested into my reality.

Your books, PW technique, and meditations really spearheaded my process and I want to say thank you for providing light and guidance to women like myself during my darkest times. Ohhh and your sense of humor while reading was so refreshing.  (happy)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Board footera