LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2019 3:03 pm  #1

Player being played success story+questions

I am new in here!hello everyone!

There is a player i had s$x with 5 months ago!since then, he is been only playing  with me (no s$x) and make suggestions like "i want to .. you"!He works in a bar where i go every week with my friends!
Some night about half a month ago,he shouted to me out of jealousy because i was playing with a guy and i got mad and blocked him!
About a month ago i found Lannie's books on amazon and purchased them due to a gut feeling i had 2 days before,that all men are human beings even if they are players,users,cheaters,good guys etc.
I started to use P.W and M.B.W.D with Lanie's meditations and the rubbing out technique i read about in this forum (I also read manifesting love) and these are my conclusions-questions-remarks:
-The rubbing out technique really works!Could possibly Lanie make a rubbing out meditation?
-I wake up every morning renewed like a young child!
-I keep a high vibration and people around me started to adore me and want to be with me all the time!
-I use good visualisation with my work and the guy i am interested in!It really really really works! (E.g i visualise that the promblem is solved and i feel really good about it/or that that the guy  comes to me and shows his love and respect and i am happy/it really really works) 
-When i am at the same room with him,i call him (in my mind)  and whisper to him "come here now and show me your love" ! sometimes he says (in my mind) "leave me alone,i am mad at you" and i answer back "please come to me, i love you"  and sometimes he says "ok im coming"!After a month of using this,it works every time!!!
-About the P.W meditation(where Lanie speaks the words he says) after a month of using:
*I saw him holding my hands tight/yesss he did
*I heard him say i love you/yesterday he said to me like 10 times "i love you"
*I heard him say "i am sorry for the way i treated you"/one day he said "you know i am mad at you.." /but because i expected him to say the exact thing,i shouted at him! :-) :-) 
*I  said to him during the meditation "find a way for us to get together like a real couple" and i heard him say "i will"/2 days ago he told me "lets get together" and i told him "i told you to find a way","but i found a way" he said," for today" (it was 5 o clock in the morning after the bar was closed)," i told you to find a way for us to get together like normal people" i said,and left :-) :-)

The thing is the guy has started to treat me with respect,talk to me, hold me and kiss me  tender and stopped playing with others!!!(really really a miracle)

My question is:should i change my meditation words???i dont want to say to him in real "take me out to dinner" or "call me everyday"! It should be his idea!

Kisses!!!                   

2/04/2019 7:09 pm  #2

Re: Player being played success story+questions

That's awesome... However I haven't done people in a while..I might give it a go again just to see what happens I hope I'm not to rush..lol...it does work...I did it on a guy at work.. Here acts weird in front of me and can't look me in the eyes when his wife is around...I don't want him...I just wanted to see if I still had the touch...lol..but awesome work you've done.!!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/04/2019 11:18 pm  #3

That's great Nena! I loved reading this! 

So for the rubbing out technique, do you do it with each person he is interacting with specifically or are you able to do it to other women in general to keep other women in general away? 

Also, how do you call him to you when he is in the room? I have tried this and am not sure I have the hang of it yet.  LOL Any tips? I have tried but can't seem to talk and look at him while I am also trying to visualize. 

Last edited by Moonbeam2018 (2/04/2019 11:19 pm)

2/05/2019 1:31 pm  #4

Rubbing out technique:
My player :-) plays with lots of girls!Thus,i cannot do it with all of them!But,there is a specific girl he uses as a doormat and she is really really persistent!she accepts everything from him ( hitting on me,kissing me,touching me in front of her etc).I also saw her nagging to him,she just wants to hang around!He also gives her the minimum attention to keep her around!I have also noticed him using her as a support against me!So I decided to help him get rid of her :-) :-)

I use the rubbing out technique  during the P.W meditation!after the 3 deep breaths and before Lanie starts to concetrate to certain parts of the body,i feel i am already in an alpha state and i start to draw the square,the 3 of us etc.But i left it for 2 days,and she started to like his posts again!So i started again!I also imagine them together being miserable and bored with each other,as Lanie suggests!

Call him to me:
Lanie refers to this in the M.B.W.D book!But i use it with the help of P.W meditation!The same room we are in,is a bar (he works there)!I pick a moment where i have a high vibration and he is out of sight!I imagine him with his back against me!I call his name and he turns to me (sometimes he is sweet,sometimes angry)!I tell him to come to me and so he does!then i whisper to his ear "come to me and show me your love"!Sometimes he says "yes i am coming",sometimes he says "wait,in a while"!The day before (i knew he was angry because i had rejected him) and he had not even said hello to me!So i called him and he said things like "leave me alone,what do you want from me?are you playing with me?" and i told him "please come to me,i love you!" :-) :-).And finally he came to me for real,and hugged me and kissed me like crasy and told me 10 times "i love you" and 15 times ""you devil" :-) :-)

One more thing:
When i started using the P.W technique,i couldn t see him clearly or listen to his voice!When some time passed,i started to see him alive in front of me and listen to his voice!Then,in reallity he became very distant and wouldn t even talk to me!But i insisted!Someday,when i finished my meditation,i listened to him talk to me with his voice like he couldn t stand it any more,and saying things like "ok i will".Since then,this happens almost everytime but i never remember what he said exactly! And he started to talk to me emotionally,being tender , kiss me passionately and saying "you devil"! I think he doesn t want to do all that,but he can t help it :-) :-) :-)              

2/06/2019 10:01 am  #5

Awesome work 👏... The running out technique does work as well.. You have gotten quite good at the techniques... Keep up the good work!!... I've adjusted and learned a lot about myself since I've done the technique...

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/06/2019 12:07 pm  #6

Loved reading this post, thanks for sharing😁

I had to have a break from PW and my techniques since October18,  which was really annoying because until that point I hadn’t been in contact with my SP since December17 started PW, whispering and 3rd party meditations January18  and then March18 he started initiating contact, July18 he asked me to stay at his house but I couldn’t and the September18 i saw him for the 1st time since December17 and we did get together it played out just as I’d imagined in my PW etc. Bad stuff happened then with my family which totally took my 100% attention.

I’ve just started to get back into PW, I find myself doubting myself which is stupid because it’s worked for me before. When I contact him during PW I start worrying about feeling the connection then feelings the feelings then trying to see him, I find myself overthinking and over complicating it. Any tips?

Also my guy is very popular and when he is single he does use dating apps, any advice on how to get rid of multiple people?? The 3rd party has worked for a few people but not sure how to do it for multiple. The chances are again I’m assuming about other girls.

2/07/2019 8:05 am  #7

-What is the whispering????
-When i started the P.W technique,i didn t know what i was doing!it took me a month to see him,feel him and hear his voice during the meditation!
-I think you should accept the state of mind you are in (doubting-overthinking) and go on with the technique!i am sure your connection will come out of nowhere as it did with me!
-My player is very popular too!I don t think it is possible to keep all third parties away!i ve used the rubbing out technique with only one girl who was hanging with him!it worked!!!but i will go on because she is very persistent!
-But,the 2 last times i saw him,he seems to drive them away himself,and then he turns to me!!!    

2/11/2019 10:44 pm  #8

Nena wrote:

-What is the whispering????
-When i started the P.W technique,i didn t know what i was doing!it took me a month to see him,feel him and hear his voice during the meditation!
-I think you should accept the state of mind you are in (doubting-overthinking) and go on with the technique!i am sure your connection will come out of nowhere as it did with me!
-My player is very popular too!I don t think it is possible to keep all third parties away!i ve used the rubbing out technique with only one girl who was hanging with him!it worked!!!but i will go on because she is very persistent!
-But,the 2 last times i saw him,he seems to drive them away himself,and then he turns to me!!!    

Wow deadly awesome, LOL!

Whispering technique is basically speak to his ear in your mind. I tried this before but it didn't really worked out well on my first SP. For the PW, I just imagined he saw me and we talked and hugged. Is that makes sense?

2/13/2019 3:43 pm  #9

So i think!!!

It is the technique Lanie talks about in M.B.W.D!
I do it and it works almost all the times!The day before i was sitting next to another guy and i whispered:"come here and give me a jealousy scene"! And yes,he did!!! :-D :-D :-D

But,whispering "take me out to dinner" has not worked yet!!! I keep doing it anyway..... 

Last edited by Nena (2/13/2019 3:44 pm)

Board footera