Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



2/06/2019 10:38 pm  #151


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

Cool .. It's been almost two yrs for me and I did the rubbing out technique.. With my ex and his gf... He is single again... So I'm trying the PW again to draw him to me.... While I'm not attached like I use to be ...I still have feelings for him. And I definably know that he's coming back to me...I believe he will.

Love it!!  you got this
 

2/06/2019 10:45 pm  #152


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

You bet... I'll do it before I go to bed..I feel when he starts to resist.. So I'll man back for a day and then start again...lol


If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/07/2019 7:47 am  #153


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Yesssss show no mercy  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/nerdy.png
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

2/10/2019 5:17 am  #154


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

It's been over a year since i've written and about 3+ years since the breakup! I came back to let everyone know that my ex that I wrote about has cut if off with his newly fiancé and he sent me a message that he wants to meet up this weekend. I am confident he wants to get back.  It took a very long!! I still have a spot for him in my heart but I don't think he is exactly what I want at this point in my life and not sure I would go back...  I also broke it off with the last guy I dated.  I am going to see him this weekend just to see how I feel. 



I figured I'd give an update!! 

omg youre srory is so uplfiting.  I was doing PW twice a day on somebody for months and i gave up on him and 2 hours after i gave up i got a "are you in town" text. but then when i answered i was ignored again.  I got sick of it and i let go of him AGAIN and 2 days later "are you here??"  this happens a lot with this guy.  I played it cool this time, well nt playing, i genuinely was turned off by his wishy washy behaviour and teres been no contact but i dont care so much anymore.  2 days ago i was hit out of nowhere with these intense missing him feelings so the next day i did PW for the the first time in months.  last night i had a dream that he texted me "im thinking about you a lot and i miss you. im so grateful for everything about you". it was a nice dream. i was put off by PW for the exact same reason as you . i was doing it intensely for months and the moment i gave up beocs nothing appeared to be happening, i got a text, but when i answered he was worse than ever!!!   The thing is tho i feel like i found PW for a reason and if i give up and nothing useful happens in the end whats the point? so in a way deep down i kinda feel like i have to give it another shot, even if its just for fun/to test my own abilities (the guy has been taken off in the pedestal in my mind now so its not a loss if i dont get him anymore, not consciously anyway) cos it cant all be for nothing. Universe doesnt work that way.  Your story was SUPER inspiring and uplifting for me cos i can identify the feelings u experienced and the frustration and hopelessness etc. and now that youve come here and posted that youve seen mASSIve success is wonderful.  I suppose its good in a way that he didnt come back to you when you NEEDED him, becos it forced you to move on and rescue yourself and now hes coming back to you in a position where it seems like HE needs YOU rather than the other way round!!!  Go girl!!! well done!!!! and thank you so much for posting your story!! YOur hleping so many others in the same boat that you dont evem know about!!! 
 

2/10/2019 8:58 pm  #155


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

I am so happy it was uplifting for you and others!!  I really had to learn to let go and learn that I don't need him to be happy.  And as soon as I learned to let go I found someone else and he ended up coming back. It took a LONG time but it works... I met him this weekend and I honestly did not feel the urge to get back with him. I no longer see him as my partner in life, as much as I can have him back!  

My only advice is love yourself whole heartedly first and realize your true worth.  And when you do, you might not even want him anymore!   I am really happy for you and wish you the best!!  and come back with an update!!! 


Angel89 wrote:

HH wrote:

It's been over a year since i've written and about 3+ years since the breakup! I came back to let everyone know that my ex that I wrote about has cut if off with his newly fiancé and he sent me a message that he wants to meet up this weekend. I am confident he wants to get back.  It took a very long!! I still have a spot for him in my heart but I don't think he is exactly what I want at this point in my life and not sure I would go back...  I also broke it off with the last guy I dated.  I am going to see him this weekend just to see how I feel. 



I figured I'd give an update!! 

omg youre srory is so uplfiting.  I was doing PW twice a day on somebody for months and i gave up on him and 2 hours after i gave up i got a "are you in town" text. but then when i answered i was ignored again.  I got sick of it and i let go of him AGAIN and 2 days later "are you here??"  this happens a lot with this guy.  I played it cool this time, well nt playing, i genuinely was turned off by his wishy washy behaviour and teres been no contact but i dont care so much anymore.  2 days ago i was hit out of nowhere with these intense missing him feelings so the next day i did PW for the the first time in months.  last night i had a dream that he texted me "im thinking about you a lot and i miss you. im so grateful for everything about you". it was a nice dream. i was put off by PW for the exact same reason as you . i was doing it intensely for months and the moment i gave up beocs nothing appeared to be happening, i got a text, but when i answered he was worse than ever!!!   The thing is tho i feel like i found PW for a reason and if i give up and nothing useful happens in the end whats the point? so in a way deep down i kinda feel like i have to give it another shot, even if its just for fun/to test my own abilities (the guy has been taken off in the pedestal in my mind now so its not a loss if i dont get him anymore, not consciously anyway) cos it cant all be for nothing. Universe doesnt work that way.  Your story was SUPER inspiring and uplifting for me cos i can identify the feelings u experienced and the frustration and hopelessness etc. and now that youve come here and posted that youve seen mASSIve success is wonderful.  I suppose its good in a way that he didnt come back to you when you NEEDED him, becos it forced you to move on and rescue yourself and now hes coming back to you in a position where it seems like HE needs YOU rather than the other way round!!!  Go girl!!! well done!!!! and thank you so much for posting your story!! YOur hleping so many others in the same boat that you dont evem know about!!! 
 

 

     Thread Starter

2/11/2019 8:15 am  #156


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

HH wrote:

I am so happy it was uplifting for you and others!!  I really had to learn to let go and learn that I don't need him to be happy.  And as soon as I learned to let go I found someone else and he ended up coming back. It took a LONG time but it works... I met him this weekend and I honestly did not feel the urge to get back with him. I no longer see him as my partner in life, as much as I can have him back!  

My only advice is love yourself whole heartedly first and realize your true worth.  And when you do, you might not even want him anymore!   I am really happy for you and wish you the best!!  and come back with an update!!! 


Angel89 wrote:

HH wrote:

It's been over a year since i've written and about 3+ years since the breakup! I came back to let everyone know that my ex that I wrote about has cut if off with his newly fiancé and he sent me a message that he wants to meet up this weekend. I am confident he wants to get back.  It took a very long!! I still have a spot for him in my heart but I don't think he is exactly what I want at this point in my life and not sure I would go back...  I also broke it off with the last guy I dated.  I am going to see him this weekend just to see how I feel. 



I figured I'd give an update!! 

omg youre srory is so uplfiting.  I was doing PW twice a day on somebody for months and i gave up on him and 2 hours after i gave up i got a "are you in town" text. but then when i answered i was ignored again.  I got sick of it and i let go of him AGAIN and 2 days later "are you here??"  this happens a lot with this guy.  I played it cool this time, well nt playing, i genuinely was turned off by his wishy washy behaviour and teres been no contact but i dont care so much anymore.  2 days ago i was hit out of nowhere with these intense missing him feelings so the next day i did PW for the the first time in months.  last night i had a dream that he texted me "im thinking about you a lot and i miss you. im so grateful for everything about you". it was a nice dream. i was put off by PW for the exact same reason as you . i was doing it intensely for months and the moment i gave up beocs nothing appeared to be happening, i got a text, but when i answered he was worse than ever!!!   The thing is tho i feel like i found PW for a reason and if i give up and nothing useful happens in the end whats the point? so in a way deep down i kinda feel like i have to give it another shot, even if its just for fun/to test my own abilities (the guy has been taken off in the pedestal in my mind now so its not a loss if i dont get him anymore, not consciously anyway) cos it cant all be for nothing. Universe doesnt work that way.  Your story was SUPER inspiring and uplifting for me cos i can identify the feelings u experienced and the frustration and hopelessness etc. and now that youve come here and posted that youve seen mASSIve success is wonderful.  I suppose its good in a way that he didnt come back to you when you NEEDED him, becos it forced you to move on and rescue yourself and now hes coming back to you in a position where it seems like HE needs YOU rather than the other way round!!!  Go girl!!! well done!!!! and thank you so much for posting your story!! YOur hleping so many others in the same boat that you dont evem know about!!! 
 

 

Hey babe!! omg so did he want to get back with you!?  Would you say it was from the technique??  I am having urges to do the technique but more as an experiment and to get justice for myself if that makes sense!  I want someone better long term tho.   I guess tbh I just want to see that it works and have confidence in my own magic.  Did you feel good when he said he wanted to get back together?  That´s so funny to me and i hate to sound like unspiritual but i think it serves him right after i read your sad posts in the beginning of the thread.  I´m glad you got your justice and your inner peace at the end and saw you deserve much better and now your heart is free to attract somebody who is truly worth of you!!!!!!!! x Isn´t it funny how things turn out!!! I bet you never thought a year ago that the tables will have turned in such a way!!! 
 

3/01/2019 11:57 pm  #157


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

It really is interesting!! it's been more than a year!!!  I honestly healed from it.  We met and I healed at that moment to know that he was not the right guy.  It took me SO LONG to come to the realization that he's not the one for me. I sat across from him and was amazed and surprised at the same time.  I feel free.  I think the technique works but you have to keep doing it.  it's not a one time or a few time thing. It would have to be constant and ongoing even during the relationship... I think when you find the right guy and your energy matches, you won't have to do the technique so much because you are in a constant state of positivity and love.  I also think the technique works easier on people who are more open to feelings.  

It feels good. I truly appreciate your post!! you nailed it!


Angel89 wrote:

HH wrote:

I am so happy it was uplifting for you and others!!  I really had to learn to let go and learn that I don't need him to be happy.  And as soon as I learned to let go I found someone else and he ended up coming back. It took a LONG time but it works... I met him this weekend and I honestly did not feel the urge to get back with him. I no longer see him as my partner in life, as much as I can have him back!  

My only advice is love yourself whole heartedly first and realize your true worth.  And when you do, you might not even want him anymore!   I am really happy for you and wish you the best!!  and come back with an update!!! 


Angel89 wrote:

omg youre srory is so uplfiting.  I was doing PW twice a day on somebody for months and i gave up on him and 2 hours after i gave up i got a "are you in town" text. but then when i answered i was ignored again.  I got sick of it and i let go of him AGAIN and 2 days later "are you here??"  this happens a lot with this guy.  I played it cool this time, well nt playing, i genuinely was turned off by his wishy washy behaviour and teres been no contact but i dont care so much anymore.  2 days ago i was hit out of nowhere with these intense missing him feelings so the next day i did PW for the the first time in months.  last night i had a dream that he texted me "im thinking about you a lot and i miss you. im so grateful for everything about you". it was a nice dream. i was put off by PW for the exact same reason as you . i was doing it intensely for months and the moment i gave up beocs nothing appeared to be happening, i got a text, but when i answered he was worse than ever!!!   The thing is tho i feel like i found PW for a reason and if i give up and nothing useful happens in the end whats the point? so in a way deep down i kinda feel like i have to give it another shot, even if its just for fun/to test my own abilities (the guy has been taken off in the pedestal in my mind now so its not a loss if i dont get him anymore, not consciously anyway) cos it cant all be for nothing. Universe doesnt work that way.  Your story was SUPER inspiring and uplifting for me cos i can identify the feelings u experienced and the frustration and hopelessness etc. and now that youve come here and posted that youve seen mASSIve success is wonderful.  I suppose its good in a way that he didnt come back to you when you NEEDED him, becos it forced you to move on and rescue yourself and now hes coming back to you in a position where it seems like HE needs YOU rather than the other way round!!!  Go girl!!! well done!!!! and thank you so much for posting your story!! YOur hleping so many others in the same boat that you dont evem know about!!! 
 

 

Hey babe!! omg so did he want to get back with you!?  Would you say it was from the technique??  I am having urges to do the technique but more as an experiment and to get justice for myself if that makes sense!  I want someone better long term tho.   I guess tbh I just want to see that it works and have confidence in my own magic.  Did you feel good when he said he wanted to get back together?  That´s so funny to me and i hate to sound like unspiritual but i think it serves him right after i read your sad posts in the beginning of the thread.  I´m glad you got your justice and your inner peace at the end and saw you deserve much better and now your heart is free to attract somebody who is truly worth of you!!!!!!!! x Isn´t it funny how things turn out!!! I bet you never thought a year ago that the tables will have turned in such a way!!! 
 

 

     Thread Starter

3/02/2019 12:05 am  #158


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

I love the stories on here so much that I pinned this topic.  Sometimes the thing you think you want isn't really all that great once it comes back.  Thank y'all so much for sharing your experiences.  xoxoxoxoxo

3/02/2019 10:32 pm  #159


Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

thank you for all your love, knowledge and support. <3
big hugs  

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I love the stories on here so much that I pinned this topic.  Sometimes the thing you think you want isn't really all that great once it comes back.  Thank y'all so much for sharing your experiences.  xoxoxoxoxo

 

     Thread Starter

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.