LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2018 11:10 am  #141

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Thank you so much for both your personal reply and the manifesting tips.  They answered my question and explained why all these other guys are coming out of the wood work.  Yikes and Yuk.

5/28/2018 10:13 am  #142

Hi Lanie
I need help disconnecting from the outcome. Today I felt out of control and realise after reading your original post that perhaps I had not disconnected from my POI and that is why I was feeling so desperate and overwhelmed.
Is there something I can do to disconnect from the outcome? I have only just started doing your visualisations for Pussy Whip and make him Burn with desire, so I am a real newbie.
Any advice would be welcome...
Thanks in advance

6/27/2018 5:44 pm  #143

I like bought so many of your meditations this past few days- I love them so much. They are just the right amount of time length. I'm going to mark this as day 1 for me. I hereby declare day 1 of this continuous self love journey and manifestation  to  the internal and external world of my desired man. Xoxo

8/07/2018 11:13 pm  #144

Thank you for these tips. I'm sure I will be reading them repeatedly as I have questions.

One question that I have thought of after doing different meditations the past couple of days is sometimes out of nowhere I clearly see my POI's face so I will go ahead & send a message/have a conversation with him. Is this okay or should I only do this when mediating?

Also, I've bought your PW meditation, the CTC meditation, and the codepency mediation but have found I sometimes fall asleep while doing them. Is this a bad thing?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

8/08/2018 8:35 am  #145

Hello Samarkande2

To clarify it's more the 2nd scenario that you provided. Sometimes I'm driving, working, hanging out with friends, etc. When I imagine his face & talk to him in my mind.  Not sure if it is daydreaming or not.

12/17/2018 3:21 am  #146

Wow thanks!

5/09/2019 8:38 pm  #147

Hi Lanie, 

I am new here and I am wondering if my mother language is not English,
could i use my mother language when i do manifesting? 
And the one I wanna manifest who is from other country, should I use his language for manifest or use my mother language for manifest? Or I just use English for manifest?
Thank you very much Lanie.

5/19/2019 1:20 am  #148

You can use any language you choose.  Universal consciousness and connection doesn't rely on language -- it relies on feelings.  :-)

5/19/2019 1:24 am  #149

I just buy PW and BWD bundles.
It feeling so good everytime I do the meditation. love ya Lanie

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You can use any language you choose.  Universal consciousness and connection doesn't rely on language -- it relies on feelings.  :-)

5/19/2019 11:10 am  #150

SapnaC wrote:

I just buy PW and BWD bundles.
It feeling so good everytime I do the meditation. love ya Lanie

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm so happy that it's making you feel so good!  Love you too sweetheart.  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera