LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2019 2:55 pm  #1

success then this !!

I wrote a short while ago how my POI is suffering from anxiety and depression.... I’ve manifested him back using PW & BWD and I’ve been sending him love throughout the day...... we became very close to being intimate the other night but I decided against it as we were both drunk and I don’t want just a hook up ! A couple of days later he asked to meet me...... to tell me that his ex from quite a while ago had got back in touch ( she’s just broken up with her bf ) he’s not sure what he wants .... he thinks he wants her but he also really likes me.... he said I’m very alluring and infectious 😜  also that there’s an amazing connection between us ( that’ll be PW etc) I told him he has to do what’s right for him as I genuinely want him to be happy..... he pecked me on the lips over and over again and we both knew that it was going to lead to more but I left as I’m stronger than that ! I want to continue the techniques as I know they work and I know that I’m blessed with knowing these techniques  but I suppose I could just do with some advice from you guys ! Thank you x

5/16/2019 7:07 pm  #2

Re: success then this !!

Wooie wrote:

I wrote a short while ago how my POI is suffering from anxiety and depression.... I’ve manifested him back using PW & BWD and I’ve been sending him love throughout the day...... we became very close to being intimate the other night but I decided against it as we were both drunk and I don’t want just a hook up ! A couple of days later he asked to meet me...... to tell me that his ex from quite a while ago had got back in touch ( she’s just broken up with her bf ) he’s not sure what he wants .... he thinks he wants her but he also really likes me.... he said I’m very alluring and infectious 😜 also that there’s an amazing connection between us ( that’ll be PW etc) I told him he has to do what’s right for him as I genuinely want him to be happy..... he pecked me on the lips over and over again and we both knew that it was going to lead to more but I left as I’m stronger than that ! I want to continue the techniques as I know they work and I know that I’m blessed with knowing these techniques but I suppose I could just do with some advice from you guys ! Thank you x

I don't have time to waste with a man who is wishy washy. If he wants me, then no matter what woman comes before him, he will tell her straight up, I have a woman already. Even if we aren't a couple as yet.

5/19/2019 12:07 am  #3

Wooie wrote:

I wrote a short while ago how my POI is suffering from anxiety and depression.... I’ve manifested him back using PW & BWD and I’ve been sending him love throughout the day...... we became very close to being intimate the other night but I decided against it as we were both drunk and I don’t want just a hook up ! A couple of days later he asked to meet me...... to tell me that his ex from quite a while ago had got back in touch ( she’s just broken up with her bf ) he’s not sure what he wants .... he thinks he wants her but he also really likes me.... he said I’m very alluring and infectious 😜 also that there’s an amazing connection between us ( that’ll be PW etc) I told him he has to do what’s right for him as I genuinely want him to be happy..... he pecked me on the lips over and over again and we both knew that it was going to lead to more but I left as I’m stronger than that ! I want to continue the techniques as I know they work and I know that I’m blessed with knowing these techniques but I suppose I could just do with some advice from you guys ! Thank you x

Make him want you enough that you aren't settling for some crumbs from him when he needs an emotional boost.  Your energy will be addictive but you don't want him to use it and not give you something back.  Stay strong!  xoxoxoxo

5/19/2019 12:44 pm  #4

I will...... I’ve also added in the claim your man meditations..... thank you Lanie ❤️

5/19/2019 11:45 pm  #5

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them.  They really work!  ;-)

5/21/2019 1:12 am  #6

All your meditations are great...... highly recommend!!! Xx

5/29/2019 10:46 pm  #7

Wooie wrote:

All your meditations are great...... highly recommend!!! Xx

Thank you so much!  I'm so happy you're enjoying them!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Board footera