LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2019 11:25 am  #1

I’m not sure what to think of this...

I’ve been using PW & BWD meditation on my SP for the last week. He is an ex and he broke up with me a few months ago and we’ve been in NC since then.

I have done a few sessions of BWD and I decided to try out the second method of RS that Lanie had mentioned in her book and OMG! I did not expect the feelings I got.

Just like Lanie said in her book as soon as I stepped into his aura I felt a different sensation. My whole body started tingling and while I was in his aura looking through his eyes I looked at me standing in front of him and I got an overwhelming feeling of sadness and the thought of “I miss her so much” came over me. The feeling of sadness was so strong and overpowering that I had a strong sensation of wanting to cry. The power of that feeling startled me so much that I had to get out of his aura and back into mine. I think I should wait awhile and then do the PW meditation and send him love and let him know I do still love him.

I just wanted to share because I am still in shock how strong those feelings were. I was not expecting to feel that way.

7/13/2019 7:39 pm  #2

Re: I’m not sure what to think of this...

I'm glad you had such a strong connection and you could see and feel, through his eyes, what he is experiencing.  Please be sure to disconnect using this technique because you don't want to have lingering feelings or stay connected.  It can be disruptive to your body's own energetic system.  xoxoxoxo

7/13/2019 8:22 pm  #3

Re: I’m not sure what to think of this...

Thank you Lanie. 🙂 I made sure to do that and followed your instructions to a T.  Before today I had been seeing small signs that my PW and BMD meditations were working but this experience showed me how powerful these meditations are and how amazingly they work. It’s astonishing! Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Board footera