LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 10:25 am  #1

I'm back! Here's my success story!

Ladies (and a couple of gents),

First of all, I apologise that I've not been around over the last few weeks. I'm now self-employed – something I have manifested, yay! It's taken me a while to sort a structure out, hence why I've been away.

I wanted to tell you about my story, thus far. I promise that this time, if you have any questions, I'll actually answer them, and not disappear again! 🤣

So, it turns out... things with the American picked up at FULL SPEED. Initially, I chose  l him as a target; I found him attractive and wanted to practice some 'harmless' RI/RS on him. I concluded that he was thousands of miles away, so nothing could come of it.

WRONG! This is a prime example of how the universe operates in ways we can't comprehend, and how the ego is so presumptuous and naive in comparison.

-In a nutshell, Lanie's techniques caused him to reply more to DMs on Instagram, when previously they'd been only short, polite and closed responses.

-Communication picked up a bit more... and then some.

-We were talking a few times a week; stuff got  flirty. All the while, I'm doing the techniques, but not religiously every day.

-It got to the point where we were talking every day.

-It gets sexual; hot, hot, hot. 🔥

-He then messages throughout the day, every day. At this point, he seems very into me.

-He asks if I can text him; he gives me his number.

-He tells me he's 'smitten', discusses the future, marriage, kids, houses, flights, me visiting. Sends me voice notes every day; opens up. Wants to learn more and more about me.

-HE SENDS ME FLOWERS! 🇺🇸🇬🇧

Meanwhile, the ex b*stard who left me for another girl – who I was also using the techniques on – started messaging frequently, being all, 'I want you in my life.' Also, he started being all noble and sh*t. Pah!

Guess which one I want? Open your mind to the possibility of 'something better', ladies!

There was another ex I was trying to manifest, which I've stopped. I've decided I no longer want him. Would you believe, my desires and fears are now concerned with the man who was initially a 'practice target'? I've noticed a *slight* cooling off with Mr. America – nothing major, but he's not so 'panting dog' as he was. I fully admit, I slipped back into bad, destructive habits like analysing social media and certain girls whose pics he likes. That is how delicate the web of energy is; a negative change in feelings can produce consequences. Likewise, positive action will do the same, so I'm stepping up my game, as I've not been doing RI/RS, and we're still at the very beginning stages of getting to know each other.

I will report back with tangible results!

Sorry for the essay; I do hope that's helped by sharing my story! xxxxxxx

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

5/16/2017 7:13 pm  #2

Re: I'm back! Here's my success story!

Good for you honey! I'm so happy for you! Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know of your success, wishing you even more xo

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

12/04/2018 10:44 pm  #3

So happy for you!

12/17/2018 8:30 am  #4

Wow! That's incredible! Way to go!

7/27/2019 3:54 am  #5

Updates?!

9/30/2019 8:46 pm  #6

Congratulations

5/26/2020 1:04 pm  #7

New to the forum and noticed no one really posted past 2019; it would be so amazing to hear some success stories in 2020! I loved your story and so curious what happened in the end!

2/23/2021 3:14 pm  #8

Wondering if anyone can help with any tips on how to avoid those weaknesses or negative drops on a particular subject? I love this man so much but I feel his absence and lack of desire more than his desire.  He is putting work ahead of love and commitment.  He came back for a brief visit after 3 years of ignoring me more than not, because of moving away for work.  Right when I was getting over him but still doing vision  board  exercises he showed  up and completely messed me up.  I used the love meditations and I have success with strangers but with him seems difficult and I want to believe that it is indeed easy.  Help please!!!!

5/08/2021 10:38 am  #9

Nenealla wrote:

Wondering if anyone can help with any tips on how to avoid those weaknesses or negative drops on a particular subject? I love this man so much but I feel his absence and lack of desire more than his desire. He is putting work ahead of love and commitment. He came back for a brief visit after 3 years of ignoring me more than not, because of moving away for work. Right when I was getting over him but still doing vision board exercises he showed up and completely messed me up. I used the love meditations and I have success with strangers but with him seems difficult and I want to believe that it is indeed easy. Help please!!!!

Hi Nenealla,

I also noticed that no one has posted on the forum in awhile. I posted in March and still have not received any replies. Let me know if you would like to chat about your journey with your SP. 

6/01/2021 10:13 pm  #10

Hi ladies, I'm new here too. I'm bummed to see the lack of activity on here, but maybe we can share stories.

Board footera