LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2019 2:00 pm  #1

Is Lanie still active on this board?

Anyone know???

8/14/2019 5:51 pm  #2

Re: Is Lanie still active on this board?

The last time I saw her post was on July 22, when she wrote a quit reply to me. 

8/15/2019 5:45 am  #3

Thanks, I have sent her a PM as unfortunately my experience had a very sad outcome last week and I wanted some advice. Thank you. 

8/15/2019 7:15 am  #4

//

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:09 pm)

8/15/2019 9:20 am  #5

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 4:58 pm)

8/15/2019 5:12 pm  #6

I'm sorry I've been traveling but I responded to your PM.  I'm glad y'all missed me!  

8/27/2019 1:59 am  #7

Thanks for the PM Lanie. Really difficult for me to understand how this happened, that someone would appear in my life after all those years, why we were able to meet and connect only for him to die in the most ironic way is beyond my understanding.

9/18/2019 6:42 pm  #8

Claire_Bear wrote:

Thanks for the PM Lanie. Really difficult for me to understand how this happened, that someone would appear in my life after all those years, why we were able to meet and connect only for him to die in the most ironic way is beyond my understanding.

I know what you're going through sweetheart and my heart aches for you.  We are only a small piece to a gigantic puzzle and we can't see the whole picture.  As sad as it is all we can do is trust that there is a reason and a purpose for what we go through.  Much love and prayers to you!  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera