LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2019 4:57 pm  #1

How to do the techniques when you harbor lots of hurt in your heart?

Hi everyone, my first post here.
I came across Lanie's books in 2017, after a breakup with my boyfriend - same boyfriend I will be talking about in this post. I have the Kindle version of PW and BWD,  the MP3 for PW, Love Spell, and the meditations Cord Cutting and Connect with your POI.
It could be a coincidence, but 2 years ago I think the techniques worked for me to some extent. I only did the PW and Love Spell, and truth be told I was the one who contacted my boyfriend first, but the reality is that we did get back together very quickly (a month) and he was better, warmer, more affectionate...not overly so but there was a change.

Fast forward to now, the situation is horrible. I had to break up with him almost 3 weeks ago because I caught him cheating. It wasn't only a one time thing, he had been cheating on me with the same woman throughout the entire relationship. I had suspicions (gut feeling), but I kept hoping I was just paranoid. Nope...he was really doing it, while seeing me very often and being all great and nice with me.
I told him by text what I saw, and he blocked me. I never heard a peep from him ever since. As you can imagine, all this hurts quite a lot.

Now I know you're wondering why on earth would I want to apply any techniques on him. I know it doesn't make sense, but we really had LOTS in common, we are very similar people (except for the cheating of course). He really was my best friend (again, minus the cheating), always gave me support and great advice, and together we did so many fun things, things that I wouldn't have done otherwise. So my goal would be to have that back. The friendship, the companionship. I don't think I'd ever be able to be in a relationship with him again, so I'm not even thinking about relationship at this point.
And last but not least, I want an apology from him. I want him to tell me that he regrets what he did, and that he did truly care about me and I was his best friend  (he used to tell me he felt we were more than friends, we were like family).

So I am trying to do PW, because I don't have much love in my heart to do the Love Spell meditation, or the BWD one. But even with the PW, I find myself unable to feel much emotion, because I'm angry inside. How do I manage to visualize good stuff when I know he's a lying jerk? I don't know if he even cared about me at this point. Connecting with your POI meditation...same thing. How do I send him positive emotions when my emotions for him are mainly negative? Even the many good memories are clouded by doubt, because they are tainted with the thought of him having sex with that trash before and/or after those good memories!
The Cord Cutting meditation doesn't seem to work either...I still think about him non stop.

I just want to manifest an apology, and hopefully a mending of our friendship. But how do I go about it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

Last edited by Sunshine72 (9/12/2019 4:58 pm)

9/16/2019 4:48 pm  #2

Re: How to do the techniques when you harbor lots of hurt in your heart?

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 4:58 pm)

9/18/2019 6:30 pm  #3

Re: How to do the techniques when you harbor lots of hurt in your heart?

Sunshine72 wrote:

Hi everyone, my first post here.
I came across Lanie's books in 2017, after a breakup with my boyfriend - same boyfriend I will be talking about in this post. I have the Kindle version of PW and BWD,  the MP3 for PW, Love Spell, and the meditations Cord Cutting and Connect with your POI.
It could be a coincidence, but 2 years ago I think the techniques worked for me to some extent. I only did the PW and Love Spell, and truth be told I was the one who contacted my boyfriend first, but the reality is that we did get back together very quickly (a month) and he was better, warmer, more affectionate...not overly so but there was a change.

Fast forward to now, the situation is horrible. I had to break up with him almost 3 weeks ago because I caught him cheating. It wasn't only a one time thing, he had been cheating on me with the same woman throughout the entire relationship. I had suspicions (gut feeling), but I kept hoping I was just paranoid. Nope...he was really doing it, while seeing me very often and being all great and nice with me.
I told him by text what I saw, and he blocked me. I never heard a peep from him ever since. As you can imagine, all this hurts quite a lot.

Now I know you're wondering why on earth would I want to apply any techniques on him. I know it doesn't make sense, but we really had LOTS in common, we are very similar people (except for the cheating of course). He really was my best friend (again, minus the cheating), always gave me support and great advice, and together we did so many fun things, things that I wouldn't have done otherwise. So my goal would be to have that back. The friendship, the companionship. I don't think I'd ever be able to be in a relationship with him again, so I'm not even thinking about relationship at this point.
And last but not least, I want an apology from him. I want him to tell me that he regrets what he did, and that he did truly care about me and I was his best friend  (he used to tell me he felt we were more than friends, we were like family).

So I am trying to do PW, because I don't have much love in my heart to do the Love Spell meditation, or the BWD one. But even with the PW, I find myself unable to feel much emotion, because I'm angry inside. How do I manage to visualize good stuff when I know he's a lying jerk? I don't know if he even cared about me at this point. Connecting with your POI meditation...same thing. How do I send him positive emotions when my emotions for him are mainly negative? Even the many good memories are clouded by doubt, because they are tainted with the thought of him having sex with that trash before and/or after those good memories!
The Cord Cutting meditation doesn't seem to work either...I still think about him non stop.

I just want to manifest an apology, and hopefully a mending of our friendship. But how do I go about it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

Anger is a good emotion to use and direct to someone!  Use the anger and see yourself really getting pissed off, grabbing him and telling him exactly how you feel.  He deserves it and it will make you feel SO much better.  Although love is the perfect emotion sometimes it helps to just overwhelm them with your powerful feelings and make the person feel what you are experiencing.  And no, it isn't going to chase him away because he's already gone.  It will actually make him think of you and all the things he has done to hurt you.  Try it!  Very freeing!  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera