LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2019 7:01 pm  #1

Confused by SP’s actions, not sure why this happened

My SP and I broke up in January and decided to remain friends. We kept in contact and during that time I did PW and visualized the end. A couple of months ago I hit an emotional wall and stop doing any techniques.

On Labor Day weekend my SP messaged me and told me he had romantic feelings for me but was confused and doesn't know what to do. He said he had to think about whether he wanted a relationship. What he said left me confused as I did not know how to respond to that. I do want to be back together with my SP and his declaration made me want to try again. I remained calm and continued to be friendly. I began doing the PW and repelling outside influences meditations. But lately he has been distant. I hardly hear from him and when I do he’s hardly present.

I don’t know why these two things have happened. Am I not doing the techniques enough? I do PW once in the morning and repelling outside influence once in the afternoon. Should I maybe change what I’m visualizing? I do my best to maintain a positive mindset by doing affirmations so I don’t understand what the problem is.

Last edited by AG12 (9/20/2019 10:56 pm)

9/22/2019 5:57 pm  #2

Re: Confused by SP’s actions, not sure why this happened

What are you saying to him during your visualizations? What are you having him say to you back? 

9/22/2019 6:18 pm  #3

I have him tell me how much he loves me and that he wants to make a relationship work between us. That he wants us to spend the rest of our lives together and get married. I also have him say things about improving our communication. 
I pretty much somewhat repeat what he says by telling him I also love him and want to spend our lives together etc. I end the session by saying how grateful I am for the relationship and connection. Should I change what is being said?

9/23/2019 9:03 am  #4

It sounds like you're doing everything right, he's just resisting a bit. My only other advice would be to make sure you let go/detach yourself from the outcome in order to draw it to you. 

9/23/2019 1:10 pm  #5

Thank you for your help! I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and do my best to detach. That’s admittedly the hurt part to do.

9/23/2019 2:53 pm  #6

You can see the technique is working and it really works when you finally give in and let go of expectations.  That actually gives it power.  I would continue the friendship without expectation, moodiness or discussion of anything further.  When all pressure is off of him he can express his feelings without fear.  It seems that he may back off a little when he starts feeling the emotions.  Just hearing from you, seeing you occasionally (no sex) and interacting with you should ignite his feelings.  Change up your visualization so you can put more feeling into it and are not getting bored.  The more you feel it the more powerful it is.  Go wild in your visualization!  :-)

9/23/2019 4:25 pm  #7

Thank you Lanie! I’ll do new visualizations and remain neutral within our friendship. I know it works, I’ve seen prove it works. I just have to continue and detach.

Board footera