LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2019 7:43 pm  #1

Miracle mindset

Hi I was looking to buy this program and can it be used to attract a specific person whose not an ex and do we buy both the programs on the website or one is okay?

7/13/2019 8:40 pm  #2

Re: Miracle mindset

I had to break the meditations up into two groups due to the size of the zip files.  So both programs is really ONE PROGRAM.  If you are only wanting to attract a specific person you may try the PW, BWD or Manifesting Love programs.

The Miracle Mindset gets rid of doubt, old programming and a belief system that blocks you from manifesting.  :-)

7/18/2019 3:22 pm  #3

I ve been doing the miracle mindset for some days!now i am at the "get rid of past relationships" session!my mindset and minifesting has completely changed !i think any person who had a life full of doubts and dissappointments should absolutely do it!now i understand and do what Lanie says in P.W:"FEEL"!!!

I also did the "real time call"!that is call someone to come to you with your mind and it had a great great sucess!i saw with my own eyes that the person heard me talking to him!!!i am so happy

About light P.W: I used it with 2 business acquaintances!they just wanted to get rid of  me and now they eat from the palm of my hand

Thank you Lanie

God bless you

7/20/2019 5:46 pm  #4

Thank you so much for sharing your successes with the forum Nena.  xoxoxoxoxo

10/01/2019 9:48 am  #5

I thought I asked this question but I guess I didn't!  I am doing the Miracle Mindset so do I do each meditation for 3 days and then move on to the next???

10/09/2019 7:49 am  #6

I am doing the Miracle Mindset meditations which I love~ Thank you, Lanie! I feel good doing this program--freeing and joyful a lot of healing going on! Thanks again

10/15/2019 7:11 am  #7

I am still doing Miracle mindset.....but I keep falling asleep during it and don't remember a thing!! I am very emotional and take that as the program is working... a lot of garbage moving out!! I decided last night to do the Let go of past relationships again...felt I still had some relationships still to work on however when I finished I couldn't go to sleep I was wide awake??! I didnt evently go to sleep...any thoughts on why I didn't go to sleep while in the meditations.

10/15/2019 4:47 pm  #8

letting go of past relationships is a hard thing and caused you anxiety!don t worry!give it a break with some other more joyable meditation and then do it again if you feel the need

10/16/2019 9:46 am  #9

Nena wrote:

letting go of past relationships is a hard thing and caused you anxiety!don t worry!give it a break with some other more joyable meditation and then do it again if you feel the need

i just continued to the next meditation!! 

4/18/2020 7:19 am  #10

Hello to everyone, 
I wondered if someone can give me some advice, I have been doing PW for a few weeks now and everything was brilliant and last few days I have struggled with doing visualization , I keep seeing this other girls standing infront of ex and I get really stressed out.  I started doing breathing exsercie to calm down but I just feel all stressed in my chest.

Have a lovely day all xx

Board footera