LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2018 4:29 am  #1

PW technique-Telepathic dreams

Hello,
I started with the PW technique a couple of days ago to manifest my crush that I had a date with. Right after the technique he appeared in my dream but very distant. Before I never dreamt about him. Now, after a few days the dreams get more intense after doing the technique. He starts to be more nice and more open. As if something is really happening energetically.
In real life nothing happened yet, but I'm encouraged to go on.  Has anyone a similar experience?
Wonderful day!

Mirella

10/16/2018 8:33 am  #2

Re: PW technique-Telepathic dreams

Yeah that sounds about right . There are times I PW and he is in the dreams and some fears start to creep up, but I ignore it and recreate the experience the WAY I know it is suppose to happen. I need to PW more often these days.

10/16/2018 8:48 am  #3

Thanks, good to hear this is also someone else's experience!

10/16/2018 6:28 pm  #4

Mirella wrote:

Hello,
I started with the PW technique a couple of days ago to manifest my crush that I had a date with. Right after the technique he appeared in my dream but very distant. Before I never dreamt about him. Now, after a few days the dreams get more intense after doing the technique. He starts to be more nice and more open. As if something is really happening energetically.
In real life nothing happened yet, but I'm encouraged to go on.  Has anyone a similar experience?
Wonderful day!

Mirella

I think you're just strengthening the connection to him and you can actually feel it enough to continue it into your subconscious dream state.  Manifesting is a process but your connection is real and it's instantaneous.  He feels it, you feel it and the universe feels it.  :-)

10/18/2018 8:00 am  #5

Thanks Lanie!

10/17/2019 3:02 am  #6

Was searching this forum to see if anyone had similar experiences; I had a dream last night and it was that he was pretty much over me. The character of the person in the dream I didn't even recognise though, I remember waking up and thinking, 'but I know he is nothing like that so that dream has to be false'. I went back to sleep and continued that dream. It definitely was a dream, not a telepathic thing, because the story was bizarre like his friend had moved into my house or something, but I just wonder if it means anything or is just my subconcious worrying. 

I am on my week break of LS, I did a guided mediation last night but fell asleep so not sure if it worked properly. Any input?

Board footera