LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2019 1:52 pm  #11

Re: He’s back!

Thank you so much Lanie! I’m really happy to have come across your work. It has helped me tremendously. I am continuing to do PW as I want certain things from the relationship. I just wasn’t sure if I should do it every day or not as I am not sure how long the effects linger.

11/25/2019 5:58 pm  #12

Hi Lanie,

I bought your pw and repelling meditations. I found success with my pw once in a day (the old one) as i bought all three. Now, i am in a third party situation and doing repelling meditation is attracting more attention from opposite sex towards him. Do you think i must persist?

PS:Thanks for sharing your story AG12.Nice thread!!!

11/27/2019 12:32 pm  #13

Hi Angel Speaks!  It sounds to me like either you aren't as into the repelling meditation as you were the PW meditation OR you aren't using the emotion when visualizing.  Really get behind the emotion (even if it is anger) when using the meditations.  It's the fuel for the manifestation.  :-)

11/27/2019 12:34 pm  #14

AG12 wrote:

Thank you so much Lanie! I’m really happy to have come across your work. It has helped me tremendously. I am continuing to do PW as I want certain things from the relationship. I just wasn’t sure if I should do it every day or not as I am not sure how long the effects linger.

The effects remain so you don't have to do it every day but practice does help you tremendously.  When you get into the "zone" of visualization it is VERY powerful.  :-)

11/27/2019 2:20 pm  #15

Thank you for answering Lanie. Really i found success every month with PW (both old and 3 min silence) than the repelling one for the past 1 year.

My guy wrote song lyrics for me stating "i can't live without you, every time i look at another woman, it reminds me of you", "i desire noone else but you" 😁😁😁

From a person who posts once in 6 months, he wrote to me 22 times over 10 months. That's huge i think. So PW is highly recommended from my side along with tons of self love.

You are right, probably i feel more with PW than the other meditations. I am very grateful to you lanie because my love story truly changed because of your meditations. I couldn't find it anywhere except from you. I practiced self love and other meditations before from other coaches, but yours is the best. That's the reason many of my girlfriends bought all these from you and i keep recommending them. My guy was ghosting me for many years until we seriously started dating, i came to know the reasons of his ghosting and now PW is helping me to create the destiny i want. Thank you once again

2/24/2020 7:05 pm  #16

Hello, 

I am new to this forum and love reading all the success stories. Congrats and many blessings 
Can anyone tell me what is repelling meditation? 

Thanks so much! 
PL 

Board footera