LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2019 7:36 am  #161

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Thanks DC!! Love yourself is an awsome book!! Got it readed it and am appling it!! I have been struggling with self love and this book was perfect!! Thanks again!!

1/19/2020 2:24 am  #162

I saw my ex today at a mutual friends wedding today... feelings came back and it was very unexpected and frustrating to divert backwards... He was with a new woman, his third fiancé.... I thought last i saw him I was healed and over him... this time I saw him with her and it made me feel so sad. The way he looked at her, I missed.  His entire family was there also. I left the wedding as soon as it started... my heart was sad. Not sure how last time I was so strong and over him and today I am going backwards... 

1/19/2020 8:50 am  #163

HH wrote:

I saw my ex today at a mutual friends wedding today... feelings came back and it was very unexpected and frustrating to divert backwards... He was with a new woman, his third fiancé.... I thought last i saw him I was healed and over him... this time I saw him with her and it made me feel so sad. The way he looked at her, I missed.  His entire family was there also. I left the wedding as soon as it started... my heart was sad. Not sure how last time I was so strong and over him and today I am going backwards... 

Hh I feel for You! I recently  had the same experience.  Me and my ex broke up a few months  ago.  We stated a business 13 years ago and work closely daily.  I started working on self-love before we broke up so this has been a pleasant  experience.  We eat lunch together daily and communication is great.   A week ago on it was on my way home and saw his truck at a house we are flipping and stopped honked the horn like I usually do and waited for him to come Out! Lol instead a woman he has always had an attraction for steps out. At first she is all smiles until she realized who I was then she was very nasty to me I just smiled and drove off. I later found out that this relationship has been going on for a long time.. As I drove off every hurt that I worked so hard to get rid of came flying back. I immediately started working on my self love and a exit plan. I deserve better he has cheated for years and a con and I don't want him back. Every time I feel this hurt I except it and let it go . Where ever I feel that pain I just imagine there is a door there that I own and let the hurt fly out replacing that f place with peace and love...I hope this helps.

1/19/2020 9:38 am  #164

starfish71360 wrote:

HH wrote:

Hh I feel for You! I recently had the same experience. Me and my ex broke up a few months ago. We stated a business 13 years ago and work closely daily. I started working on self-love before we broke up so this has been a pleasant experience. We eat lunch together daily and communication is great. A week ago on it was on my way home and saw his truck at a house we are flipping and stopped honked the horn like I usually do and waited for him to come Out! Lol instead a woman he has always had an attraction for steps out. At first she is all smiles until she realized who I was then she was very nasty to me I just smiled and drove off. I later found out that this relationship has been going on for a long time.. As I drove off every hurt that I worked so hard to get rid of came flying back. I immediately started working on my self love and a exit plan. I deserve better he has cheated for years and a con and I don't want him back. Every time I feel this hurt I except it and let it go . Where ever I feel that pain I just imagine there is a door there that I own and let the hurt fly out replacing that f place with peace and love...I hope this helps.

Thank you!! Big hugs.

1/19/2020 10:30 pm  #165

HH wrote:

starfish71360 wrote:

HH wrote:

Hh I feel for You! I recently had the same experience. Me and my ex broke up a few months ago. We stated a business 13 years ago and work closely daily. I started working on self-love before we broke up so this has been a pleasant experience. We eat lunch together daily and communication is great. A week ago on it was on my way home and saw his truck at a house we are flipping and stopped honked the horn like I usually do and waited for him to come Out! Lol instead a woman he has always had an attraction for steps out. At first she is all smiles until she realized who I was then she was very nasty to me I just smiled and drove off. I later found out that this relationship has been going on for a long time.. As I drove off every hurt that I worked so hard to get rid of came flying back. I immediately started working on my self love and a exit plan. I deserve better he has cheated for years and a con and I don't want him back. Every time I feel this hurt I except it and let it go . Where ever I feel that pain I just imagine there is a door there that I own and let the hurt fly out replacing that f place with peace and love...I hope this helps.

Thank you!! Big hugs.

Big hugs right back!,

Board footera