LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2020 3:23 pm  #1

My success story, we are getting married in two months!!

I haven’t logged onto this site in a long while, but I wanted to share how powerful this was for me and give affirmation that it really does work! My now fiance straight up dumped me in the beginning of 2017 after two years of dating , pretty much over a text and out of the blue. I was obviously devastated, crying everyday, life over type of deal. I casually stalked him for 6 months , begging to hangout, he would entertain the idea , hang out with me sometimes and sleep with me, but always said no I don’t want to be with you.  Honestly he was a total DOUCHEBAG!!! To me. But, I still loved him so very much and wanted to be with him. I found Lanie’s book on Amazon and downloaded the audio to manifest to. I did this almost daily for two months, and would fall asleep to love frequencies on youtube too. I tried hard!! After the two months I did as she said and LET GO!!!! I joined Tinder and got my confidence back up from all the men sending me their “hey beautiful” messages. I hung out with my friends, went on dates, and did not contact him for 4
Months. In that time I still missed him, and wanted to be with him! But I did not dwell on it. I even started casually dating someone else. Then one day out of the blue, who do I get a text from??? My guy! He came back, said he missed me, loves me and that he is ready to be in a committed relationship with me again!! This was not in the text but after we met up and went on a few dates. We got back together and a year later got engaged! He even proposed on his own I didn’t have to say a thing!!  And now we’re get married on March 27th

I wholeheartedly believe Lanies program had almost everything to do with it. Follow her advice, visualize your lives together than go out and live your life! Good things come to those who wait. We were split up for almost a whole year but I got my man back

1/29/2020 7:57 pm  #2

Re: My success story, we are getting married in two months!!

Wow! Congratulations, I’m so happy for you! This is truly an inspiration to keep on manifesting my ex and a great reminder not to dwell on it.

3/08/2020 1:27 pm  #3

Re: My success story, we are getting married in two months!!

Hey what were the meditations from Lanie you did that time to manifest him back?

Board footera