LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2020 4:29 pm  #1

Visualising - drifting out?

Hello everyone,

I'm new and just had a go with Pussy Whip for the first time. My man and I are on loving terms but could do with more contact. I miss him but feel nothing but loving positive thoughts towards him.
As I did it, I could feel the cramping in my third eye as I saw him in front of him, as he walked towards me his image appeared but occasionally I had to force it as he was "disappearing", when he did reach me though, he smiled, as did I - literally. The heart fluttered and I felt really warm. But occasionally he disappeared and reappeared, though his words were all clearly spoken uninterruptedly, as did my reply.
Also, the funniest thing - while I was feeling warm and excited, and could feel the tears about to come down - I could hear in my mind "you're doing it right!" as if my consciousness broke in and was congratulating me on the emotions that arose through the technique... strange??
Should I take it as a good sign? lol and any tips, thoughts... I'd love to hear! I'm new to controlling my manifestations.

All the best and love to all of you, sisters X

Board footera