LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2020 7:44 am  #1

Anyone tried to repel/anti-seduce someone?

Hi all, I'm new, hope you're well and safe wherever you are in the world!

There's someone in my life who is very insistent on wanting to date me and it's getting borderline creepy.  Not call-the-cops creepy but definitely a bit overwhelming and he seems to keep taking my "no" as "try again later". I have been as clear as possible, told him no and he's now blocked on my socials and phone, but we share a friends group and they find him harmless. Because we're locked down in the UK right now this seems a good time to try some law of anti-attraction lol, so hopefully when we get let out of our homes again I don't have to worry.

Has anyone tried using PW methods for something like this? I'm afraid connecting to his mind will make things worse even if I picture him telling me that he is no longer interested and is moving on. I also want to kind of manifest him learning to respect people's boundaries so he doesn't direct this behaviour at somebody else, but I'll take him just leaving me alone if that's too far! Any tips?

5/06/2020 4:18 am  #2

Re: Anyone tried to repel/anti-seduce someone?

Hi a.lil.hope. Hope you're staying safe in the UK.

Sounds to me like this guy has seriously fallen in love with you. I know that this can sometimes repel the other person (trust me, I've been there, sister - both sides of the coin!) as it has a certain aspect of neediness to it. 

Let me ask you a simple question first: have you ever actually dated him? Maybe he is just as harmless as your friends say and just wants to have a chance to get to know you better. The worst thing about those situations is that the person who has the massive crush on someone else doesn't get to experience what it's like to go for dinner (or to the pub in the UK?) and just talk the other person. Without that, they will always have a "what if" scenario in their heads and thus put the other on a pedestal, since they don't know what it's really like spending some time with them.

Maybe you go out on a date with him and then he realises that the two of you don't really match :-)

Off course you can use the PW technique as well. If you follow Lanie's instructions you are able to put pretty much every possible thought into his head. You have to look at yourself first though, as the outer world always only reflects the inner world. For some reason, something inside you triggered him falling in love with you. That's the "everybody is you pushed out" principle. I suggest watching YouTube channels like Shelly Bullard, Create Your Future or Pluto's Gate to get more in-depth information on that.

Last edited by LinnD (5/06/2020 4:21 am)

5/09/2020 4:02 am  #3

Yeah no, the guy is indulging in stalker-lite behaviour, why would I ever entertain that? I'm not into dudes who can't respect boundaries or take no for an answer.

5/09/2020 6:05 am  #4

Alihope,
after reading your message i have think that maybe you can do a pw session, when you ear him, saying he understand you don't want him or he's going to find another crush.
You can also do the ctc meditation to root and clear the energetic separation.

I personnality for now use the whispering technique with my ex... for him to move on and find a new partner.

Hope this will help.

6/03/2020 9:45 pm  #5

Remember what you focus on is what you will bring to you. If you keep thinking about this guy bugging you, he will stay in your life - if only tormenting you in your head. Also, Neville said you can mentally call anyone to you and have them tell you what you want to hear and make it so in reality. However you don't want to hear from this guy!!!

Here's an extreme scenario - I've managed to heal my relationship with my emotionally abusive ex husband. I focused on what I wanted - peaceful coparenting - and dropped all the fearful stuff. We aren't friends, but I no longer get a sick feeling when I see he's emailed me. We are kind of like strangers who happened to have kids together. I just wanted peace, so that's what I focused on. It took FIVE YEARS but I had a lot to work on inside MYSELF. Remember it begins and ends inside yourself!

You want to be left alone? Visualize and feel the sensation of being safe and free from unwanted advances until you no long have to focus on it. You embody it. He then has to drop out of your reality.

Personally I'd save PW for guys I want to have hanging around. A much more fun use of your time.

Good luck I know that's a terrible feeling!!!

7/29/2020 9:43 am  #6

Hi a.il.hope! Any luck with that yet? I have a similar situation in my life right now and would love to hear from someone who succeeded in getting rid of another person's attention. Have you met his guy again?

Board footera