LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2020 12:10 pm  #1

POI knows I’m doing meditations?

Things have been going really good with my poi. He’s not an ex of mine so there’s not much resistance he’s someone I was building a relationship with but I felt him pulling back so I began doing the meditations & he’s been hooked ever since. Happened very quickly. Two days ago we were talking and he said randomly brought up a technique about getting into people’s minds. Immediately I was shook and acted shocked as if I never heard anything of this before. He got kind of an attitude with me but he is acting like everything is fine. I just thought it was weird. Should I be worried or just ignore it?

5/31/2020 12:58 pm  #2

Re: POI knows I’m doing meditations?

Hi!
I'd say, just ignore it - it could be coincidence, or could simply be that because you are getting interested in the techniques, small synchronicities like this are showing up because they match that energy in your life  

Worrying about it probably would only serve to fuel a sort of negative energy around it, and as a result to match it his attitude/doubts may get reinforced, which isn't what you want.
While if you simply ignore it, and act like it was nothing to worry about, then it should manifest itself in this direction  

Hope it helps!

5/31/2020 1:12 pm  #3

Re: POI knows I’m doing meditations?

kiwi_gaoth wrote:

Hi!
I'd say, just ignore it - it could be coincidence, or could simply be that because you are getting interested in the techniques, small synchronicities like this are showing up because they match that energy in your life  

Worrying about it probably would only serve to fuel a sort of negative energy around it, and as a result to match it his attitude/doubts may get reinforced, which isn't what you want.
While if you simply ignore it, and act like it was nothing to worry about, then it should manifest itself in this direction  

Hope it helps!

Definitely. Thank you

Board footera