LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2020 12:09 pm  #1

Need help... LOA not working... losing hope

Please...I really need some help.
Been in a casual relathionship with a guy for 2 years. I love him and I've always envisioned a future with him, but he didn't want to commit, said he didn't want a relathionship at this point. 1,5 years ago he started seeing someone else, I went into no contact and used LOA. In 21 days he left her and returned to me.
2 weeks ago we had a huge fight because he was talking with another girl on facebook, and I could see he cares about her... he really hurt my feelings. A week ago he didn't even wish me "happy birthday" and I got angry at him and i kind of made fun of him and his new love interest. He got angry at me, I tried to apologize but he didn't even respond and blocked my number,
Imediately I started using LOA (55x5, visualization, PW, some subliminals), used it for a week, really feeling everything will work out, but last night he posted on facebook he is in a reathionship with the new girl ... after just 2 weeks!!!!!. He is 35 years old (like me) so is not a teenager to post easily on facebook (he never posted about us).
I don't know it is a rebound or is really in love.. I can't even think about it... I'm in shock.. I feel numb.
Last night I did cutting the cord meditation to detach, but I can't detach.
So, what am I doing wrong this time? Should I give up or should I keep trying? Will the love spell work.. I haven't tried it yet..
I know he doesn't deserve me, but I love him and can't let him go... 
Please help me... i'm losing all hope...

Last edited by silvia22 (6/02/2020 12:10 pm)

6/07/2020 4:19 pm  #2

Re: Need help... LOA not working... losing hope

silvia22 wrote:

Please...I really need some help.
Been in a casual relathionship with a guy for 2 years. I love him and I've always envisioned a future with him, but he didn't want to commit, said he didn't want a relathionship at this point. 1,5 years ago he started seeing someone else, I went into no contact and used LOA. In 21 days he left her and returned to me.
2 weeks ago we had a huge fight because he was talking with another girl on facebook, and I could see he cares about her... he really hurt my feelings. A week ago he didn't even wish me "happy birthday" and I got angry at him and i kind of made fun of him and his new love interest. He got angry at me, I tried to apologize but he didn't even respond and blocked my number,
Imediately I started using LOA (55x5, visualization, PW, some subliminals), used it for a week, really feeling everything will work out, but last night he posted on facebook he is in a reathionship with the new girl ... after just 2 weeks!!!!!. He is 35 years old (like me) so is not a teenager to post easily on facebook (he never posted about us).
I don't know it is a rebound or is really in love.. I can't even think about it... I'm in shock.. I feel numb.
Last night I did cutting the cord meditation to detach, but I can't detach.
So, what am I doing wrong this time? Should I give up or should I keep trying? Will the love spell work.. I haven't tried it yet..
I know he doesn't deserve me, but I love him and can't let him go... 
Please help me... i'm losing all hope...

Never let a man use you. NEVER.

You allowed this man to have you and still do whatever he wanted to do. This was not a good situation for you to be involved with at all. Should you give up on him? I say yes, but you are insisting that you are in love with him and you can't let him.

Take out your journal and ask asking yourself some really hard questions and write out afterwards what you think in your heart are the answers to your questions.

Focus on healing your broken heart. Don't try to manifest anything while you feel defeated and broken. You have to find that happiness within yourself without. When you are in that place then you will know what your true feelings about him are.

6/11/2020 9:35 am  #3

I really don't know at this time if I want him back because i still love him or I am frustrated because he left me. It is hard for me to see him being in a comitted relathionship with another woman when he told me two weeks before our fight he didn't want ANY relathionship because he has commitment issues. I promised myself not to stalk them anymore because I don't want to give them my energy.
Right now I am trying to follow your advice and detach to see what will happen. I truly believe LOA works and maybe there is a greater purpose in all this. Maybe I will atract someone better this time.  
I would really like to come back to this post sometime in the future to share a succes story.
Thank you for your answer. It is nice to see strangers being kind to you, especially when people you love don't care. This gives me hope.
Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

6/11/2020 10:03 am  #4

silvia22 wrote:

I really don't know at this time if I want him back because i still love him or I am frustrated because he left me. It is hard for me to see him being in a comitted relathionship with another woman when he told me two weeks before our fight he didn't want ANY relathionship because he has commitment issues. I promised myself not to stalk them anymore because I don't want to give them my energy.
Right now I am trying to follow your advice and detach to see what will happen. I truly believe LOA works and maybe there is a greater purpose in all this. Maybe I will atract someone better this time.  
I would really like to come back to this post sometime in the future to share a succes story.
Thank you for your answer. It is nice to see strangers being kind to you, especially when people you love don't care. This gives me hope.
Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

You just have to accept the fact that he clearly lied to you about having commitment issues? Men lie to one woman about wanting marriage, but will marry the very next woman they end up in a relationship with.

Board footera