LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2020 1:06 pm  #1

Anger

Hi Everybody,
I was wondering if I could get some advice, my ex and I were together 10 yrs and split in Feb, I feel heartbroken., he has been seeing another woman and says they are just friends , she stays at his house anyway, I have been doing PW and BWD but I feel so much anger and I see her face when I do the meditations , I make her small and put walls up and eventually she goes away and I can get on with my meditations.  Today I haven't stopped crying so I have done some EFT to help, I have written the day off and am hoping tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Any Advice  I would be very greatful for
much love to you all xxx

6/04/2020 3:16 pm  #2

Re: Anger

I feel for you my guy broke up with me a few years back and i cried for a couple years a lot. I am doing well Now not seeing anyone as of yet...Decided to find what is in my subconscious mind that most of my relationships just used me...would like to find the answer to that question... I am 73 years young and still desire to get married to the one
..true LOVE if there is such a thing or maybe I am just a dreamer.
Artist Sandy

6/07/2020 3:46 pm  #3

Re: Anger

Empoweredbeaut77 wrote:

Hi Everybody,
I was wondering if I could get some advice, my ex and I were together 10 yrs and split in Feb, I feel heartbroken., he has been seeing another woman and says they are just friends , she stays at his house anyway, I have been doing PW and BWD but I feel so much anger and I see her face when I do the meditations , I make her small and put walls up and eventually she goes away and I can get on with my meditations.  Today I haven't stopped crying so I have done some EFT to help, I have written the day off and am hoping tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Any Advice  I would be very greatful for
much love to you all xxx

You may not like what I am going to tell you.

Right now, the very best thing for you to do is focus on you healing. You are not going to manifest your desires while your heart is broken.

Board footera