LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2020 4:22 am  #1

Huge group manifestation?

I was wondering if we all could do a huge group manifestation together somehow and try and help each other out that way? It just seems like it could be the most powerful and fastest way to get it done. Any ideas?

8/08/2020 1:27 pm  #2

Re: Huge group manifestation?

A group manifestation would be awesome if it was something the group had in common.  Coming together at a certain time with a specific goal in mind is a powerful way to manifest.  Any ideas about a subject?

8/18/2020 4:26 am  #3

Maybe we can do a group manifestation on everyone receiving the love they so desire from whoever they may desire and or just sending love to everyone in the group? I was told this could be especially powerful within 24 hours of the new moon. The new moon for me looks like August (technically today) Tuesday, 18th, 7:41PM (Sunset is at 7:56PM), Pacific Time. I plan on starting this group manifestation around 7:15PM outside on the mountain side (I may likely take an e-bike or just walk the trail--It's not far..) up here in Tollgate Oregon and meditating on it hard for a good couple minutes at least (Just know that I will be thinking of this group here and sending love.), then following it up with my personalized meditation/ritual (1 tiny white candle with his name on it and a piece of paper with our names on it to burn at the end before the candle is fully burnt out.) about my Person of Interest for at least a good 20 minutes at least asking him to come forward. I was told a ritual like this for the Law of Attraction was recommended by many, so I'm going to try it and maybe you all should too?

Last edited by Karrin Rachelle (8/18/2020 4:31 am)

8/21/2020 8:48 pm  #4

I'm sorry I didn't see your post before today!  :-(  Yes, it's always powerful when people come together to meditate, pray or visualize.  The power is magnified and increased tenfold.  Next full moon let's do it together. It only takes two people together visualizing at the same time to make a world of difference.  xoxoxoxo

9/09/2020 3:27 am  #5

I just saw this, but sounds good to me. I followed it up and meditated last full moon too just on my POI with the white candle etc setup again. My New Moon meditation was very effective especially I feel, and I used the first 9 minutes to send love, help manifest everyone getting their POI, and well wishes to this group. Next Full Moon looks like is on October 1st and it's a Harvest Moon, and yes let's plan a group meditation then! Next New Moon is September 17th and I plan on doing a similar layout like before almost, except starting at 7:59PM Pacific Time here in Bellingham Washington somewhere. I will start with meditating for the group for about 7 minutes, and then move on to my POI again and candle ritual.

Last edited by Karrin Rachelle (9/09/2020 3:28 am)

Board footera