LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2021 9:37 pm  #1

Success with celebrities

I began following a celebrity I like and he flllowed me back soon after. He only did the occasional favoriting of my tweet response, once in a blue moon while reply. Then I found out he was doing a tour in my country in a year!

I used methods from the first PW book and BWD. I probably did it maybe once a week for a year. I imagined the actual sex, but not from a fantasy standpoint- more of what I would be thinking and feeling in that moment.

The day I went to see him, he messaged me saying he’d love to see me after the show and where to meet him. He paid me a ton of attention at his show. It was a whirlwind romance while he was here in the states! And the sex was EXACTLY how I visualized it to be. The last thing he said when he left me was that he wishes he could marry me (but unrealistic as he has young kids half way around the world and shared custody).

We remained friends, although I’m not sure what will happen when he comes back in a couple years. We are with other people now so I’m not interested in getting back with him, but it would be interesting if we still have the same vibe/chemistry.

And another celebrity who has known me over the years said I love you on camera to me when he saw me in the audience. I literally did nothing but smile at him in that moment. I haven’t done PW on him in ages!!! Before Covid he would stop the show and come up to me and kiss me
I thought this would inspire others.

Last edited by Rachael84 (11/19/2021 9:40 pm)

11/30/2021 9:01 am  #2

Re: Success with celebrities

Rachael84 wrote:

I began following a celebrity I like and he flllowed me back soon after. He only did the occasional favoriting of my tweet response, once in a blue moon while reply. Then I found out he was doing a tour in my country in a year!

I used methods from the first PW book and BWD. I probably did it maybe once a week for a year. I imagined the actual sex, but not from a fantasy standpoint- more of what I would be thinking and feeling in that moment.

The day I went to see him, he messaged me saying he’d love to see me after the show and where to meet him. He paid me a ton of attention at his show. It was a whirlwind romance while he was here in the states! And the sex was EXACTLY how I visualized it to be. The last thing he said when he left me was that he wishes he could marry me (but unrealistic as he has young kids half way around the world and shared custody).

We remained friends, although I’m not sure what will happen when he comes back in a couple years. We are with other people now so I’m not interested in getting back with him, but it would be interesting if we still have the same vibe/chemistry.

And another celebrity who has known me over the years said I love you on camera to me when he saw me in the audience. I literally did nothing but smile at him in that moment. I haven’t done PW on him in ages!!! Before Covid he would stop the show and come up to me and kiss me
I thought this would inspire others.

Are you the same woman from Lipstickalley? The story sounds similar.

11/30/2021 9:20 am  #3

Yes

11/30/2021 1:10 pm  #4

Rachael84 wrote:

Yes

Okay, cool. Nice of you to come over and share your success here too.

Board footera