LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2022 6:34 pm  #1

First try

For my first try at PW technique on my ex (SP), is it advisable to try to get him to do something more likely to occur at this point (such as to send me a friendly text, even though he hasn’t contracted me for 4 months)…but a friendly text from him is a believable possibility at this point in time, even though he hasn’t texted in a long while.

OR should I focus on my ultimate, long term goal of his marriage proposal in my PW technique? It’s certainly not believable that he’d propose to me out if the blue at this moment, though! That’s my “end goal”! Lol!

I feel like doing PW in baby steps, and achieving a series of small wins with PW and with him, will build my confidence in PW and make my subsequent efforts at PW more successful. But is the correct method to only focus PW on my ultimate BIG goal and then wait for it to manifest, somehow?

If I did do PW for just a text from him, what should I imagine him saying to me? Because I’d want to say “text me, John” but I need a statement that will come from him for the PW technique, too. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Last edited by Beachside1 (11/29/2022 6:51 pm)

12/26/2022 7:45 am  #2

Re: First try

Beachside1 wrote:

For my first try at PW technique on my ex (SP), is it advisable to try to get him to do something more likely to occur at this point (such as to send me a friendly text, even though he hasn’t contracted me for 4 months)…but a friendly text from him is a believable possibility at this point in time, even though he hasn’t texted in a long while.

OR should I focus on my ultimate, long term goal of his marriage proposal in my PW technique? It’s certainly not believable that he’d propose to me out if the blue at this moment, though! That’s my “end goal”! Lol!

I feel like doing PW in baby steps, and achieving a series of small wins with PW and with him, will build my confidence in PW and make my subsequent efforts at PW more successful. But is the correct method to only focus PW on my ultimate BIG goal and then wait for it to manifest, somehow?

If I did do PW for just a text from him, what should I imagine him saying to me? Because I’d want to say “text me, John” but I need a statement that will come from him for the PW technique, too. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Just pick one small thing first. After that you can go after bigger things.

Board footera