LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2016 10:57 pm  #1

Finally MPs Are On My Website!

OMG sisters I finally put the MP3s on my website.  I hope you enjoy!   Check them out!

https://www.laniestevensauthor.com

Big Hugs,
Lanie

5/06/2016 10:59 pm  #2

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

Thanks Lanie!!

Last edited by emmiline (5/06/2016 11:06 pm)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/06/2016 11:21 pm  #3

Lane there isn't a "add to cart" for the money MP3

5/06/2016 11:30 pm  #4

Belle wrote:

Lane there isn't a "add to cart" for the money MP3

I'm sorry I got tired and I will put it up tomorrow.  :-(  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5/07/2016 12:02 am  #5

Just purchased!! Excited to you use them tonight!!

5/07/2016 12:40 am  #6

Very excited. I just got some bday $$ yay! I will purchase right now

5/07/2016 1:47 am  #7

Got it to work

Last edited by MissMiso (5/07/2016 1:49 am)

5/07/2016 4:59 am  #8

Hi Lanie,
I purchased the heart meditation the other day - very nice. Today I bought PW, Make him burn and Cutting the cords. Can't wait to listen to them. I appreciate the energy and the hard work you have put into your wonderful products. I used to create guided meditation mp3's for my website - not always easy to make it work from purchase to download for the customer. Your system is very efficient and user friendly.  Well done girlfriend <3
xoxoxo

5/07/2016 5:10 am  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

OMG sisters I finally put the MP3s on my website.  I hope you enjoy!   Check them out!

https://www.laniestevensauthor.com 

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Purchased! Love you Miss Lanie 😘💜

5/07/2016 7:18 am  #10

MW wrote:

Hi Lanie,
I purchased the heart meditation the other day - very nice. Today I bought PW, Make him burn and Cutting the cords. Can't wait to listen to them. I appreciate the energy and the hard work you have put into your wonderful products. I used to create guided meditation mp3's for my website - not always easy to make it work from purchase to download for the customer. Your system is very efficient and user friendly.  Well done girlfriend <3
xoxoxo

Thank you for your input!  I'm glad it's working well to download them, checkout, etc.  It's more work than I thought it would be but it's worth it if my "sisters" enjoy them!  :-)

I tried to make them SUPER affordable because I want everyone to benefit from the power of guided meditation.  It's easier to listen, relax and get into a subconscious state when you aren't trying to guide yourself.  I know from readers that it has been a challenge to get into a relaxed state so I hope it assists the process.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Board footera