LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2016 4:28 pm  #21

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

Okay anyone having problems please private message me with your email addresses and I will send you a new link.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I trusted this guy to do some work on them and somehow he messed some of it up.  PM me please!  Thanks!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/07/2016 6:44 pm  #22

Wow... Best new ever. I thought about your MP3 in the shower and they are here...
Let's gooooo
Thank you thank you thank you

Blessed Is She Who Believed

5/07/2016 6:46 pm  #23

Thank you Lanie!! I listened to the Heart Forgiveness yesterday and just purchased the other's. Can't wait to try them out. They are so helpful, thank you again!

5/07/2016 7:45 pm  #24

Hi Lanie, I LOVE the meditations they are very powerful. I got a feeling last night as I was meditating to them of loving magical protection. Without a shadow of a doubt we will ALL bring our men back if we keep up the work.Thank you for your energy Lanie.  These meditations are GOLD!
xoxoxoxox

5/08/2016 2:25 am  #25

Lanie you relaxed me to sleep woman. It was the best night sleep I've had in a while.

Going to do it today sitting upright 😂 

The meditations came at the best time because my concentration has been a bit sloppy lately and I'd stop doing medititations for a few weeks because I really wasn't focused.

Thanks for the blessing that is you.

P.s- I think you should do one to calm babies, because your voice is like the baby whisper 😉

Last edited by Oasiscalm (5/08/2016 2:26 am)

5/08/2016 10:10 am  #26

pixelpie wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Lanie you relaxed me to sleep woman. It was the best night sleep I've had in a while.

Going to do it today sitting upright 😂

The meditations came at the best time because my concentration has been a bit sloppy lately and I'd stop do medititations for a few weeks because I really wasn't focused.

Thanks for the blessing that is you.

P.s- I think you should do one to calm babies, because your voice is like the baby whisper 😉

I second this I did cutting the cord and went to sleep right as is was ending. Lanie you really do have a lovely voice 😄

Awww, thanks Oasiscalm and Pixelpie!  Maybe that Texas drawl comes in handy for something!  LOL

Even if you fall asleep listening to them it will impress it upon your subconscious.  I once woke up in the middle of the night (having left my TV on), dialed a phone number, ordered something (and gave them my credit card number) I didn't need or want, then went right back to sleep.  Having vaguely remembered it the next day I thought it was a dream.  A week later a $500 package arrived at my door!    They must have used subliminal messaging or something because I heard it at a deep, unconscious level.  LOL

I truly hope the meditations help with concentration, relaxation, visualization and empowerment.  They were done with love and affection for my "sisters".

5/08/2016 10:13 am  #27

Mitz wrote:

Thank you Lanie!! I listened to the Heart Forgiveness yesterday and just purchased the other's. Can't wait to try them out. They are so helpful, thank you again!

Thank you Mitz!  I love the heart forgiveness one because it's easy to hold onto things and block the heart chakra so it's important to keep it open.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/08/2016 10:15 am  #28

MW wrote:

Hi Lanie, I LOVE the meditations they are very powerful. I got a feeling last night as I was meditating to them of loving magical protection. Without a shadow of a doubt we will ALL bring our men back if we keep up the work.Thank you for your energy Lanie.  These meditations are GOLD!
xoxoxoxox

Thank you!  It warms my heart to hear that you're enjoying them!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/08/2016 10:16 am  #29

Cheriesymone wrote:

Wow... Best new ever. I thought about your MP3 in the shower and they are here...
Let's gooooo
Thank you thank you thank you

I hope you enjoy them and they help you manifest 10x faster!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/08/2016 11:51 am  #30

I just listened to the cord cutting one.  There's a part that actually made me laugh out loud.  Thank you

Ask, Believe, Receive 

Board footera