LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2016 3:27 pm  #11

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Amazonne wrote:

That is AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing- really encouraging *dances*

You're welcome my Dear!☺️ Thanks for starting this thread!!

7/12/2016 4:52 pm  #12

Cheriesymone wrote:

Yes!! This is perfect and I will start now
Men love worship and revere me.
Everyman that have Sex with me falls deeply in love with me
I believe men are good. I trust men . I see their beauty
I forgive Everyman in my past. I send them love Light and joy

And ladies this is a 21 day challenge. You must write or affirm it straight for 21 days in order for the change to take place

Yes, 21 days :D Forgiveness is so important- adding that to my list

7/13/2016 6:21 am  #13

Amazonne wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

And ladies this is a 21 day challenge. You must write or affirm it straight for 21 days in order for the change to take place

Hey this a great exercise so those who have some general limiting beliefs about men. I glad to see it being done and you look forward to seeing the transformations.

I am going to be hyper critical here and request you consider amending the affirmation
"Everyman that I have Sex with me falls deeply in love with me".

The aim of this exercise is to clean up past beliefs related to men and sex. But it's fair to say that these beliefs are also intimately related to your one perceptions of yourself. Having this affirmation worded like this allows the mind to think it's ok if he doesn't love me once we have sex he will. Additionally that his live will be conditional on sex. This should never be the case. Additionally truly confident woman know that whilst there is a myth of "pussy whiping" a guy with good sex, it goes deeper than just the sex.

Consider something like
"The man I choose to have sex with, loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer" etc.

Here you empower yourself, he loves you before the sex, he loves you after the sex and it intensifies the love.

Hope you appreciate my critique.

7/13/2016 7:44 am  #14

Oasiscalm wrote:

Amazonne wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Hey this a great exercise so those who have some general limiting beliefs about men. I glad to see it being done and you look forward to seeing the transformations.

I am going to be hyper critical here and request you consider amending the affirmation

The aim of this exercise is to clean up past beliefs related to men and sex. But it's fair to say that these beliefs are also intimately related to your one perceptions of yourself. Having this affirmation worded like this allows the mind to think it's ok if he doesn't love me once we have sex he will. Additionally that his live will be conditional on sex. This should never be the case. Additionally truly confident woman know that whilst there is a myth of "pussy whiping" a guy with good sex, it goes deeper than just the sex.

Consider something like
"The man I choose to have sex with, loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer" etc.

Here you empower yourself, he loves you before the sex, he loves you after the sex and it intensifies the love.

Appreciated.
Men love worship and revere me
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer
I believe men are good. I trust men, I see their beauty. I love them and they love me
I forgive everyman, I send them love, light and joy.

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/13/2016 8:07 am  #15

Cherie I really like that, I think I will affirm that everyday now too.  Maybe we could even put the name of our guys in line 2?  Thanks so much Cherie.

Last edited by Kukasai (7/13/2016 8:07 am)

7/13/2016 8:12 am  #16

Kukasai wrote:

Cherie I really like that, I think I will affirm that everyday now too.  Maybe we could even put the name of our guys in line 2?  Thanks so much Cherie.

if you choose to yes

7/13/2016 8:18 am  #17

Ladies this thread was created for you to write on daily for the next 21 days. it's turning up and putting in the time just like Ali trained everyday to be the greatest. This is sort of the same thing. It is consistency, discipline, focus. That brings about changes.
scripting is very beneficial

7/13/2016 8:38 am  #18

I love this.  Thanks ladies.

Day one:

Men love worship and revere me
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer
I believe men are good. I trust men, I see their beauty. I love them and they love me
I forgive every man, I send them love, light and joy.

7/13/2016 12:04 pm  #19

Oasiscalm wrote:

Amazonne wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Consider something like

Hello! Yes, thank you I did was struggling with the wording there- I guess I understood it in my own way. That's a good critique, thanks

7/13/2016 1:03 pm  #20

Amazonne wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Amazonne wrote:

Consider something like

Hello! Yes, thank you I did was struggling with the wording there- I guess I understood it in my own way. That's a good critique, thanks

Great I didn't want to step on any toes by making that suggestion.
It's a great process you've created and it will be so inspirational for the board.
Good work 👏👏

Board footera