LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2016 3:02 am  #21

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 2:

Men love, worship and revere me.
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer.
I believe men are good. I trust men, I see their beauty. I love them and they love me.
I forgive every man, I send them love, light and joy.

7/14/2016 6:01 am  #22

Men love, worship and revere me
Men value what I have to say
I believe men are good and trustworthy
I forgive every man from my past. I send them love and peace
Men want loving, happy relationships 
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer

Sending love to you ladies <3 <3 

7/14/2016 8:10 am  #23

Day 3
Men, love, worship and revere me
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer
I forgive every man from my past. I send them love light and joy
I believe men are good, I trust men. I see their beauty. I love them and they love me

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/15/2016 3:52 am  #24

Hey ladies. 
I realized yesterday that I have a lot of resistance coming up with the "men are good" affirmation. If anyone else is struggling with that, I thought about it like this:
A lot of men are simply products of society- it does not mean they are inherently bad. Just because they've been raised in a patriarchal world that undervalues women, does not mean that they naturally undervalue women. Same way if someone is naturally a good dancer, but their parents won't let them take classes, and everyone around them says that dancing is weird and "people don't do that" etc, it doesn't take away the fact that they are a naturally good dancer, does it? They just haven't been encouraged to show that side of themselves (sorry for the random analogy). But that's what beliefs do- they bring out the best OR worst in people. So, what do you choose to bring out from the men around you? Which qualities in men will you align yourself with?

"Men are good, trustworthy people. I see their beauty and love"
"The men I choose to have sex with love and adore me, and sex brings us even closer"
"Men love, worship and revere me"
"Men value what I have to say"
"I forgive every man from my past. I send them love and peace"

Have a lovely day, beautifuls <3

7/15/2016 4:43 am  #25

Amazonne wrote:

Hey ladies. 
I realized yesterday that I have a lot of resistance coming up with the "men are good" affirmation. If anyone else is struggling with that, I thought about it like this:
A lot of men are simply products of society- it does not mean they are inherently bad. Just because they've been raised in a patriarchal world that undervalues women, does not mean that they naturally undervalue women. Same way if someone is naturally a good dancer, but their parents won't let them take classes, and everyone around them says that dancing is weird and "people don't do that" etc, it doesn't take away the fact that they are a naturally good dancer, does it? They just haven't been encouraged to show that side of themselves (sorry for the random analogy). But that's what beliefs do- they bring out the best OR worst in people. So, what do you choose to bring out from the men around you? Which qualities in men will you align yourself with?

"The men I choose to have sex with love and adore me, and sex brings us even closer"

Great post.  Thanks for this Amazonne.  I'm going to use this thinking and your affirmations.  Yesterday I noticed at work that all the men I interacted with were very nice to me.  I got more attention than guys in passing than normal too.  It was only day 2 of the affirmations.

Day 3:

Men are inherently good, I see their strength, beauty and love.
The men I choose to be intimate with, love and adore me and any intimacy we share brings us even closer and strengthens our connection.
Men love and revere me.
Men value and respect my opinions and ideas
I forgive every man that has caused me pain.  I send them love and peace.

7/15/2016 8:02 am  #26

Day 4
Men love worship and revere me
I forgive all men from my past, I send them love light, and joy
The men I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us closer
I believe men are good , I see their beauty,  I trust men. I love men and they love me

7/15/2016 9:11 am  #27

feenix wrote:

Amazonne wrote:

Hey ladies. 

Great post. Thanks for this Amazonne. I'm going to use this thinking and your affirmations. Yesterday I noticed at work that all the men I interacted with were very nice to me. I got more attention than guys in passing than normal too. It was only day 2 of the affirmations.

Day 3:

Men are inherently good, I see their strength, beauty and love.
The men I choose to be intimate with, love and adore me and any intimacy we share brings us even closer and strengthens our connection.
Men love and revere me.
Men value and respect my opinions and ideas
I forgive every man that has caused me pain. I send them love and peace.

That is AWESOME, I'm so happy to hear and thanks for sharing! I've also noticed some changes. I get catcalled a LOT because I live so close to everything that I walk pretty much everyday. And since my change in attitude, it's been so much better. I've had construction workers walk right past me as if I didn't exist (which I prefer, trust me) and one guy who tried to speak to me backed off after I politely said no, which honestly is uncommon- I usually get followed for a long time before they back off. I was like whhaaaaaat that was so easy! I know it seems small but this has been such an annoying part of my everyday life that I am extremely grateful for the littlest shifts.

Also, the guy I hooked up with over a month ago (from the first post of this thread) has been asking to meet me for coffee all week, and I finally met up with him just now. Super super nice, genuinely wants to spend time with me and see me again for lunch (all daylight things that don't involve sex haha). I usually feel so used post-hookup but this???

Let's keep going ladies!

7/15/2016 9:43 am  #28

Fabulous news Amazonne! Keep us posted about this guy and I will keep going with the affirmations.

7/15/2016 10:11 am  #29

Thanks Amazonne. You are right
Day1. I got a nice msg from Bond. Yesterday my ex called. Men are smiling at me. just being nice
Lets go

7/15/2016 11:23 am  #30

I like this I am going to tweak it and put black in front of men . See how it goes.

Board footera