LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2016 3:52 am  #21

Re: What if I told you

iinikkii wrote:

Is it really this easy?? I know I haven't posted in a while.. Just been trying to take care of the basics ( self love, feeling better) .. However today and the last couple days I have been feeling a bit down, due to some not so lovely things. So yah.. Here I am looking for encouragement

We have control over how we feel. The strength comes from taking ownership of your mind and thoughts and allow them to serve your life better.

It's natural to have moment of being down and feeling deflated. But it's your choice how long you will stay in that state.

When you are hungry you go seek food to remove the hunger. When you are cold, you put on more clothes or turn the heating on to provide warmth. If you feel pain you take a painkiller. If you can quickly and efficiently find solutions to alleviate these physical discomforts, you can just as easily make solutions to alleviate mental discomfort. It just takes commitment and focus.

5/06/2016 6:46 pm  #22

Thank you for the post oasiscalm, very helpful

6/12/2016 9:33 am  #23

Wow!!!! This was so inspirational and motivational.  Thank you Oasiscalm.  This is the key...honing in on that feeling...that faith and calm that it's going to be ok.  Knowing it'll all be ok let's you release the negativity and doubt so you can get on with being the best version of you possible.  We can all keep raising our vibration if we always remember this.  Thank you again xxx

7/13/2016 1:50 pm  #24

Oasiscalm wrote:

What if I told you in 31 days you and your love are going to reconcile.  He is going to appear, declare his love and tell you all the things you are currently aching to hear.

Two questions.

1. How would you feel?
2. What would you do?

How would you feel?
I imagine you would light up with joy. You would be elated. You would be absorbed with joy, yet with peace.
For the next 31 days you would be looking forward to the 31st day but more importantly you would be enjoying your daily life even more because you know something big is going to happen, you know in 31 days the man will be there. You would fall asleep and wake with a smile on your face. You would feel only love for him.
This is what getting into the feeling is all about. Capture that and harness it and live it.

What would you do.
So in 31 days your man will be back in your life. What are you going to do now. Are you going to sit at home moping and slobbing for the next month.
No you are going to get out there and do things, you want stories to tell him, to tell him about all the things you did and places you should go back to together.
You want to get your body looking hot and ready, he's coming back to you looking the best you've ever looked.
You will hang out with your girls, because in 31 days you are going to be busy with your man so you need to spend time with them now.
You'll learn new recipes to cook for him. Catch up on Netflix, enjoy your "me" time.
Maybe even date a guy to get the practice of being the focus of attention and reigniting the excitement of dating.
At night you would do PW and Burn with such ease because you know that, that is your way of communicating to him until the 31 days are up. Also those sessions are filling him with such love and passion for you in31 days you are going to experience the rewards 

This is what you should be doing now.

I'm saying this because That's how easy it. We all need to remember this simply concept and stick to it. I know it may not be 31 days but once you really commit to it,time becomes irrelevant.

Capture the feeling and get to doing things we enjoy. The man will follow.

Just seen this post... Thank u it really helps me to things from another angle xx

7/15/2016 6:17 pm  #25

Right on time, OP. Definitely needed this. Thank you!

7/24/2016 12:55 pm  #26

Okay Lanie I am writing you a stellar review on Amazon today... And this thread by Oasis really helped me personally in the 'fix it and forget it' area. I read it last night and this am I decided to come on the forum and read a bit more, I bought PW last week to get my Ex back who basically said I was controlling and needy...in a super nice calm way... But I got the message, and I know I have been trying to steer our reconciliation on my terms. I am a control freak, and hate not knowing if we will be back together. I know in my mind I should let him lead, but the need to do, do something, takes over all the time.
So I decided to 'do' this...it will help satisfy my need to do, and I easily practice LOA in my career so I thought why not? So last week I read PW and gave it a whirl... I am not 100 percent convinced it works exactly as I want---perhaps the Universe has better in store for me... but I am convinced if I operate from it can work, it is working somehow, I am happier and feel zero anxiety.
I bought the Burn book at 630 am, read a lot, did the first exercise and ate breakfast. While I am eating at 740 am, odd ass texting time, my Ex messages me about a certification he got... I could not make this up, I replied Congratulations and that was that. I sit comfortably knowing if I keep up with this manifesting he will come back 150 percent.

7/24/2016 1:53 pm  #27

Sallythatgirl wrote:

Okay Lanie I am writing you a stellar review on Amazon today... And this thread by Oasis really helped me personally in the 'fix it and forget it' area. I read it last night and this am I decided to come on the forum and read a bit more, I bought PW last week to get my Ex back who basically said I was controlling and needy...in a super nice calm way... But I got the message, and I know I have been trying to steer our reconciliation on my terms. I am a control freak, and hate not knowing if we will be back together. I know in my mind I should let him lead, but the need to do, do something, takes over all the time.
So I decided to 'do' this...it will help satisfy my need to do, and I easily practice LOA in my career so I thought why not? So last week I read PW and gave it a whirl... I am not 100 percent convinced it works exactly as I want---perhaps the Universe has better in store for me... but I am convinced if I operate from it can work, it is working somehow, I am happier and feel zero anxiety.
I bought the Burn book at 630 am, read a lot, did the first exercise and ate breakfast. While I am eating at 740 am, odd ass texting time, my Ex messages me about a certification he got... I could not make this up, I replied Congratulations and that was that. I sit comfortably knowing if I keep up with this manifesting he will come back 150 percent.

That's awesome girlie! Keep it up and you'll get him back in no time! Especially because you already know how Loa works!😀

7/27/2016 9:41 am  #28

Thank you for such a helpful post! And with that in mind, I'm off to do some yoga! 

7/28/2016 7:07 pm  #29

OC!! Everything you post is so motivating and inspirational it reminds me that I can manifest anything I put my mind and heart to especially that dream relationship 💘 And that time is an illusion so get out and live life🙂

9/01/2016 2:06 pm  #30

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Oasiscalm!!! This was such a great post you wrote!!! It was exactly what I needed to hear! Just by reading my mood lifted and I could really feel the excitement of having him in my life in just one short month! So I'm going to try to hold on to this!

Board footera