LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2016 1:58 pm  #1

1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

It's been a year apart from my ex, focused on myself, learned a lot, thankful!  During this time, I focused on myself but also prayed for reconciliation.  I've been using Lanie's technique for more than 4 months, every day sometimes twice a day consistently.  I haven't seen results, no contact from my ex, didn't unblock me from social media and has been with the same girl for these 4 months. I am enthusiastic about the technique, used the meditation, read both books, did it without the meditation, scripted...  and still believe it works, I just haven't seen any signs or changes.   I was thinking it's the year apart that makes it harder to connect with ex..  Any advice??  Has anyone been through something similar? 
Thanks x0

12/09/2016 4:44 pm  #2

Re: 1 year apart, 1 year of prayers, more than 4 months of technique!

Don't doubt anything. The man I'm trying to get back, I've been apart from since 2007. Since I've been using LOA to reconcile with him, almost a year now, he's contacted me 4 times, unprompted, though we never had contact for years. Each time, there was something more between us from the time before. Live your life, enjoy it, he's coming back. It just takes a while for the embers to reignite. I do PW once a day. I've been doing it straight since August 15th and I've had men that I see on a daily basis that I do it on too, as baseline subjects (not at all interested in them). I definitely see the changes in them. It starts slow, but I'm convinced that it all works.

12/09/2016 5:22 pm  #3

DC - your message is exactly what I needed - thank you for your response and for sharing your experience!! The length of time is similar so I can relate a lot.  Really happy he's reached out, that is amazing.  What thoughts do you have daily to experiment??

12/09/2016 5:36 pm  #4

I am not nearly as regular for my experiments and I use a mix of BWD and PW just when I think about it on my other targets. My want for that wasn't to get anyone hooked on me, but rather for me to see the methods in work so that I could trust them. The men completely changed their behaviour around me. They go out of their way to do nice things, try to get a moment of my time to converse, playfully touch my arm or shoulder in conversation. I especially chose standoffish men to see if I could clearly see a difference and I have.

From my contacts with the man with whom I'm trying to reconcile, I can tell you that each time he contacted me, he had a clear intent of sharing something with me (though really there was no need). They seem to look for reasons to initiate contact. When the time is right, I'm sure your guy will too.

12/09/2016 5:38 pm  #5

12/09/2016 8:56 pm  #6

Wow amazing DC!!! That is incredible that it worked for you - your situation turned so positive with your love, gratitude and PW. So now I'm intrigued and have a few questions 1) do you follow the PW technique exactly from Lanie's book with your ex husband and your ex that you are manifesting 2) with your other targets are you using the technique while you are near them in person or while lying down and thinking about them 3) would you say you are good at visualizing?

this is so powerful, thanks again. <3

Last edited by HH (12/09/2016 9:08 pm)

12/09/2016 9:58 pm  #7

HH wrote:

Wow amazing DC!!! That is incredible that it worked for you - your situation turned so positive with your love, gratitude and PW. So now I'm intrigued and have a few questions 1) do you follow the PW technique exactly from Lanie's book with your ex husband and your ex that you are manifesting 2) with your other targets are you using the technique while you are near them in person or while lying down and thinking about them 3) would you say you are good at visualizing?

this is so powerful, thanks again. <3

1) With the man I desire, I see myself sitting at a table at a restaurant, and him walking in and looking the other way, trying to find me. Typically, I call out to him twice, and he turns around and sees me and smiles at me and then he approaches me, gives me a great big hug, and tells me how nice it is to see me. Then we talk, and he says what I want him to say, and I say things in response.

With my ex, I see him looking out the window in the family room of our old house (that's where it feels natural), and I'm in the kitchen. The kitchen and the family room were quite large and only divided by two pillars so there was enough room for him to walk a fair bit to get to me. Again, I call out to him, and he turns, acknowledges me, walks over and says the things I want. And I respond in return.

I don't follow the meditation. I put on my theta music at night and I go through and write a page of positive aspects in my journal about both of them. Then I use one page to write my gratitude in the form of I am so happy and grateful for....and why. I include things I have not yet manifested as if they already happened. Then I close my journal, and wait a minute or two still with my theta music on and I do my PW and I go to bed (I have my theta music on until the very end) and by the time I'm done my PW session I feel like I'm drifting off usually. If I still feel like I have enough energy (very seldom) I do BWD on the man I want.

2) Though with my other targets, I used to try to do the techniques during meetings when they were in the room with me, I sometimes would get distracted. So I've been closing my office door while I'm having lunch once in a while if I'm not too busy (maybe once or twice a week) and do it before or after having lunch (no theta, no nothing). I just relax for a quick minute and do it for about 5 minutes.

3) I cannot see anything when I visualize with my eyes closed, it's pure darkness and I get distracted. When I look at an empty wall with my eyes slightly open, I can project a ghost of what I want on to to the wall (the scene). The only time I can imagine or visualize with my eyes shut is when I am doing BWD for instance and I'm imagining kissing him. Then I would naturally have my eyes shut so I "feel" my way around a scene as I would in real life.

Last edited by DC (12/09/2016 10:06 pm)

12/09/2016 10:12 pm  #8

https://youtu.be/66tq9xji0xA

This is the theta I use. It's the only one I've been using for months. The volume is up enough so I can hear it but not high enough to be a distraction. It's just a gentle humm in the background. I ALWAYS use headphones.

12/09/2016 10:24 pm  #9

I am going to try some of the techniques you use with the theta and keep you posted on my progress! So happy for your input and thoughts.  My goal was to continue doing this until almost the end of the year and manifest what I want with my ex.  I know we cannot manifest on our time, but I put a request to the universe that I want him by new years to start the new year together.  

12/09/2016 10:40 pm  #10

Happy to help!  I'm rooting for you!!😀

Board footera