LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2016 7:07 am  #11

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Hi lovelies!

Lanie, thank you so much for inviting us here!  (happy)

I puchased your 3 RS books when they first came out, and tried out the secret technique:

I earnestly put it into practice straight away. The result was that my target would verbalize his fantasies to me, and most times it would be what i imagined us doing. So from my experience i would say it definitly does work.

I had difficulty actually getting into a relationship with him though, i dont know why this was harder for me to manifest. Try as hard as i did, i couldnt manifest a situation with him telling me he wanted us to be a couple or similar. I also have a really big problem trying to curb my mind from wandering, and i have no experience with meditation.

The creation of this forum is timely for me as i decided to practice the technique again this year and i was literally googling forums just yesterday to check if anyone was sharing their experiences!

Im looking forward to more people sharing their stories and Lanie, i cannot wait to try out your mp3s   
. I hope someone can help me with my setbacks.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/23/2016 9:48 am  #12

Anastasia24 wrote:

Hi Lanie!! I'm so glad that you made a forum!! (happy)
I have read your books and also emailed you, so thanks again! I have to admit that till now i haven't been dicipline with the method.. I did it for a few times back and then.. In my case, i'm interested in a guy that we weren't together.. But for months we were flirting and going out etc. but because of some issues we weren't together.( he started our "story" and insisted to be in contact for so long) Now he is in a new relationship, and we are in no contact for 5 months (of course since our last conversation, i didn't attempt to contact him again cause he chose to be with her) . Do you believe that the method will help me get results even now that he is probably in love with someone else? What to you suggest? (wink)

I will share a true story with you that I don't usually tell people. I was dating a man that I was madly in love with for 4 years but we broke up.  I was heartbroken but didn't contact him after the breakup.  We had absolutely no contact for almost exactly a year.  When we did see each other it was if no time had passed and he was more in love with me than ever.  He proposed within 3 weeks of us meeting up again.

I share this story because although we didn't have contact with each other I used my "secret technique" on him and KNEW in my heart that it was working.  Without any confirmation I believed we would be back together.  At first I used it daily and then only once in a while.  I moved on with my life and he dated other women.  It didn't matter because I had faith that the technique works.  It has never failed me in manifesting.  When we got back together his thoughts and feelings were exactly as I visualized.  Coincidence?

My point is that it is never too late to manifest.  When you use the technique I taught you he will think of you, miss you and feel the emotions that you are sending.  Most people will give up and believe it isn't working if the guy isn't back within a couple of weeks.  I KNOW the technique cannot fail so I never doubted the outcome.  If he is that important to you then don't give up the vision but also use it to manifest a life outside of him.

You said you weren't disciplined and it does take a few minutes of focus each day to create whatever it is you desire.  It takes 30 days to make something you're doing a habit.  Try to stick with it at least that long so you will remember to do it and look forward to it!  So good to hear from you.  Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing.  xoxoxoxoxo

1/23/2016 10:06 am  #13

emmiline wrote:

Hi lovelies!

Lanie, thank you so much for inviting us here! (happy)

I puchased your 3 RS books when they first came out, and tried out the secret technique:

I earnestly put it into practice straight away. The result was that my target would verbalize his fantasies to me, and most times it would be what i imagined us doing. So from my experience i would say it definitly does work.

I had difficulty actually getting into a relationship with him though, i dont know why this was harder for me to manifest. Try as hard as i did, i couldnt manifest a situation with him telling me he wanted us to be a couple or similar. I also have a really big problem trying to curb my mind from wandering, and i have no experience with meditation.

The creation of this forum is timely for me as i decided to practice the technique again this year and i was literally googling forums just yesterday to check if anyone was sharing their experiences!

Im looking forward to more people sharing their stories and Lanie, i cannot wait to try out your mp3s
. I hope someone can help me with my setbacks.

I'm so happy the techniques worked so well for you and that you're going to begin doing them again.  I hope this forum will be empowering to women and the information will be beneficial to everyone who is using LOA to manifest.

I don't think you had "setbacks" really.  I think maybe you just stopped manifesting due to probably a variety of reasons.  1)  It's easy to forget to create your life because when everything is going smoothly you don't need to;  and  2) when things aren't going well you've gotten out of the habit of manifesting.  You obviously were having success because he was telling you what you were visualizing him saying and that's awesome.  You can do it again!

The most important reason you hear him tell you what you want to hear is so that it evokes emotion in you.  If it is simply "let's have lunch" then you are less likely to manifest it because unless you're starving to death lunch won't create a passion inside your soul.  The next time you try the technique focus your attention on opening the area around your heart and feel some emotion like gratitude, love, joy, peace....whatever emotion will almost bring a tear to your eye....when you are using the technique.  When you do that the person you are sending to will also feel what you are feeling.  

I'm so glad my invitation to join the forum was so timely.  I hope readers will be interactive on this site so we can all help each other create fulfilling, wonderful lives.  It was my desire to help the "sisterhood" when I wrote the books and it is my driving force today.  I should have the MP3s out with a couple of weeks and I will post the link on this website as well as my http://laniestevensauthor.com website.  I've had so many requests for them I should have done them a long time ago.  

Big Hugs & Love,
Lanie

1/23/2016 11:29 am  #14

Question
So I have been trying to get him back for about almost 2 years. Last year around February I started loa after I found out he was in another relationship. I focused ihad nothing to lose. They then broke up in March and we started talking again and then he kept saying this won't work then maybe then friends with benefits and then in December was romantic and now no. So because it has been so long is that a problem? I want him back I don't want anyone else and we do control who we are with right? I want to manifest more then just friends with benefits sex I want to manifest a relationship filled with love. Like we were in the beginning. I want that deep love he had for me to come back I want us to confide in each other with everything a deep connection. Can I still do that? Also can this work on friendships? What do you suggest with finances?

Last edited by awesomesauce88 (1/23/2016 11:32 am)

1/23/2016 11:39 am  #15

awesomesauce88 wrote:

Question
So I have been trying to get him back for about almost 2 years. Last year around February I started loa after I found out he was in another relationship. I focused ihad nothing to lose. They then broke up in March and we started talking again and then he kept saying this won't work then maybe then friends with benefits and then in December was romantic and now no. So because it has been so long is that a problem? I want him back I don't want anyone else and we do control who we are with right? I want to manifest more then just friends with benefits sex I want to manifest a relationship filled with love. Like we were in the beginning. I want that deep love he had for me to come back I want us to confide in each other with everything a deep connection. Can I still do that? Also can this work on friendships? What do you suggest with finances?

Girl, I would have to write a book to answer all of this in one response.  LOL  So let's address the guy.  You've had him once, lost him and then got him back.  Use the technique I taught you in the "Pussy Whip" book (if that's the one you read) and visualize what it was like in the beginning.  That's all you have to do is "recreate the feelings between the two of you during that time as if it were in the present".  Then stop worrying about the outcome.  If you know there is a package arriving in the mail, have the tracking number and know it WILL arrive you don't fret over it daily.  Manifesting is exactly the same!!!!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

1/23/2016 1:01 pm  #16

I've been in love with my man for nearly 4 years. We're as close friends as anyone can possibly be but he has always resisted a relationship with me. He tells me I'm not his type, that he doesn't want to ruin the best friendship he's ever had in his life. He has always also dreamed of being a father (he's childless at 42), and I'm 47......so there's that.

Anyway, have been practising the technique from Book 1 for about 10 days. No results as yet but then I do realise I have a lot of resistance which may be slowing the process. 

I'd love to hear some stories about how the target felt all of the feelings we wanted them too before coming forward. 

1/23/2016 1:13 pm  #17

NorthernGirl wrote:

I've been in love with my man for nearly 4 years. We're as close friends as anyone can possibly be but he has always resisted a relationship with me. He tells me I'm not his type, that he doesn't want to ruin the best friendship he's ever had in his life. He has always also dreamed of being a father (he's childless at 42), and I'm 47......so there's that.

Anyway, have been practising the technique from Book 1 for about 10 days. No results as yet but then I do realise I have a lot of resistance which may be slowing the process. 

I'd love to hear some stories about how the target felt all of the feelings we wanted them too before coming forward. 

I hope other women will chime in with their stories to help you.  I don't know what you have been visualizing in the 10 days since reading my book but whatever it is it will intensify his feelings for you.  Sounds like he is rationalizing (wanting kids) while his heart may be telling him something different.  Keep using my technique until it becomes natural and a habit for you.  Focus not only on him but on a life with a man (without putting his face on him) who loves, adores and wants the same things you do in life.  Best of luck!  Please let us know how it goes.  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

1/23/2016 1:37 pm  #18

HI Larnie,
Thank you for the invite, you actually caught me at a time when I felt like throwing in the towel. All because I have been so busy and exhausted and my manifestations have been too few and far between. Your email reminded me 'IT WORKS' and I need to get back on it right now. 
Its been on and off for 13 years with this guy and now its time to land him once and for all. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's version and looking out for happy endings.
love from Sara 
UK 
XX

1/23/2016 2:02 pm  #19

Saralou wrote:

HI Larnie,
Thank you for the invite, you actually caught me at a time when I felt like throwing in the towel. All because I have been so busy and exhausted and my manifestations have been too few and far between. Your email reminded me 'IT WORKS' and I need to get back on it right now. 
Its been on and off for 13 years with this guy and now its time to land him once and for all. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's version and looking out for happy endings.
love from Sara 
UK 
XX

Welcome Sara!  Since there are no coincidences I think you manifested, maybe without realizing it, a support group to encourage you not to give up.  I'm so glad you joined!  xoxoxoxoxo

1/23/2016 2:19 pm  #20

Hi sisters!
So I want to share my experience of using the technique so far and also ask for some advice.
I already told Lanie about this story in the email but I would like to share it here as well:
I have been using the technique for about ten days or so to attract my ex back. I haven't seen any results yet from my ex but something happened at work when I wanted to test it out.
One day I was just sitting at my desk dozing off, and I was like okay I am going to test the technique now since I recalled Lanie said in the book the best time to use it is when you are sleepy.
So I closed my eyes and visualized this guy from my work come offering his cookies to me. (I knew this coworker had cookies in his drawer). So I did it exactly the way Lanie taught in the Pussy Whip book. I visualized calling his name and then he turned around and asked "would you like some cookies?" It was a quick visualization and I didn't really have too much expectations for it. Then literally within five minutes I heard this guy opening his drawer. In my head I was like no freaking way! this is happening! Then I got an instant message on our internal messenger "would you like some cookies?" the exact words I visualized him saying in my visualization. In all fairness, this guys always likes to offer his cookies at work. But at the time I was visualizing he was busying doing his work and  we didnt have any interaction the whole day that day. Coincidence? maybe lol but I was blown away by how fast it manifested.

Anyway, going back to my concerns now. My ex broke up with just before Xmas last year. So I have been doing the no contact for over 5 weeks now. I have also been using the technique for about 10 days mixing with other remote seduction ones I learned before. I do it for at least 3 times a day, especially when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed. I find that I get really tired sometimes when I visualize too much, like I would get really sleepy and and tired during the day. I want to contact him so badly now because I don't want him to completely move on without me. I know it is good to wait for him to contact me first but I don't have patience to wait for a few months or a year like Lanie mentioned in the previous post. It would kill me to see him dating other women. I really want the technique to manifest fast but I know that he is a super stubborn guy that even if he gets the message he has enough will power to stop himself from calling me. What should I do now? I hope that all the visualization I have done so far will at least help make him be more open to hear from me.

Love and blessings to all,
Trish

Last edited by TL (1/23/2016 2:19 pm)

Board footera