LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 6:57 am  #71

Re: What exactly are you doubting.

I am scared that PW wont work because my ex never gave me enough time. He was always busy and never really showed the same amount of interest in my life. So I am not sure whether PW is worth doing it on him? Although we had some good memories too. Any advise would be very helpful

2/26/2017 7:01 am  #72

I'm scared pw can't help because he cheated

2/26/2017 8:36 am  #73

Actually, I'm also scared of attracting another one who turns out to be abusive, like the last guy.

2/26/2017 6:35 pm  #74

DJ wrote:

I am scared that PW wont work because my ex never gave me enough time. He was always busy and never really showed the same amount of interest in my life. So I am not sure whether PW is worth doing it on him? Although we had some good memories too. Any advise would be very helpful

It sounds to me as if your man was taking you for granted, and you can't allow that to happen.

This is a copy and paste from my own previous post just in case if anyone finds this repetitive:

I'm going to give you the same advice that I give most others that are having relationship issues.  
Lanie's PW and BWD are wonderful tools to have at your disposal 
to use on your man.  However,
when there are other problems, you must 
do more.  It is important to read and implement Lanie's
teachings from her 
other books, so do yourself a ginormous favor and read them ALL.  I suggest
you start with PP and BU2MU goes into detail about NC and other 
topics to get your man in
check.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/26/2017 6:47 pm  #75

Tess wrote:

Actually, I'm also scared of attracting another one who turns out to be abusive, like the last guy.

For the most part, people treat us the way we allow them to treat us.  
So you need to work on that.  If you begin a brand new relationship and
start detecting problems, that is the time to walk away.  Things like he
looks at you crazy, he says inappropriate things, any type of physical
abuse such as restraining you, pulling on you, however small, all those
things are indicators that you are in for a bumpy ride if you pursue a
relationship with that person.  Hanging around trying to change him,
trying to love the meanie out of him, all of those efforts do NOT work.  

Forget about what happened in your past, empower yourself, decide
what it is that you want from a relationship and don't allow anyone
mistreat you anymore.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

3/02/2017 11:20 pm  #76

Thank you, Indigo :-) 

Indigo wrote:

Tess wrote:

For the most part, people treat us the way we allow them to treat us.  
So you need to work on that.  If you begin a brand new relationship and
start detecting problems, that is the time to walk away.  Things like he
looks at you crazy, he says inappropriate things, any type of physical
abuse such as restraining you, pulling on you, however small, all those
things are indicators that you are in for a bumpy ride if you pursue a
relationship with that person.  Hanging around trying to change him,
trying to love the meanie out of him, all of those efforts do NOT work.  

Forget about what happened in your past, empower yourself, decide
what it is that you want from a relationship and don't allow anyone
mistreat you anymore.

3/08/2017 12:03 am  #77

Indigo wrote:

DJ wrote:

It sounds to me as if your man was taking you for granted, and you can't allow that to happen.

This is a copy and paste from my own previous post just in case if anyone finds this repetitive:

I'm going to give you the same advice that I give most others that are having relationship issues.  
Lanie's PW and BWD are wonderful tools to have at your disposal 
to use on your man.  However,
when there are other problems, you must 
do more.  It is important to read and implement Lanie's
teachings from her 
other books, so do yourself a ginormous favor and read them ALL.  I suggest
you start with PP and BU2MU goes into detail about NC and other 
topics to get your man in
check.  

Thank you for the reply. I am currently reading Lanie's 4th book. I agree with you that he took me for granted. But I have thought enough and decided I cannot do PW on him because I dont feel positive at all when I think about him. I just want to manifest an apology out of him. So if you can help with that, I would be grateful.

3/08/2017 2:23 am  #78

I know LOA works, I've been consciously applying it since >1.5 year now. I am manifesting things like abundance, physical changes, contact with ex-friends/lovers/family and guys seem to go crazy over me all of a sudden. 

However, my biggest fear is that I CAN manifest everything BUT my true love. I always felt we had a special connection. However we've been apart for approx. 1.5 years now, he got a new girl really soon.. so that are two huge blocks of doubt for me. However I keep receiving signs, small and big.. I run into his family/friends lately.. I even manifested contact with him.. but it hasnt blossemed as I have been visualizing all this time. One time he seems so happy to talk to me, keeps asking me questions and the other time he just seems to not be bothered by me. But they all end the same.. with an "ignore modus" that keeps going untill he decides to contact me again. These moments really do mess up my own feelings (vibes sky high to low when the contacts stops again). I am also afraid that these moments of contact mess up my manifesting. 

3/09/2017 6:18 am  #79

My ex before the one I actually want seems to have become obsessed with me, he is even messaging my friends to get me to talk to him ( I have blocked him as I wanted a fresh start and realised he isnt worthy of doing this on anymore - Which I decided months ago btw.) 

But it seems like everything I am trying to get my love to do, my ex before that, its coming out in him instead. So I suppose I am not doubting I am just wondering why its coming out in him instead of my love that I am actually trying to get back? 

The ex before our situation became very damaged and the way he treated me I realised I deserved better (thanks to lanies books ) But the one I want treated me how I should be treated and was an amazing guy, he just wasnt ready. I am confused haha x

3/09/2017 8:21 am  #80

A former fiance ended things with me over a text message. From that point,  I enter into new relationships with fears of abandonment.

Board footera