LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2018 8:52 pm  #1

Drifting to sleep and got him in my dream, but WHY..

So, i've been trying to attract my ex back with PW and BWD technique..
I think i did it right cause i feel glad, ease, and happy afterwards.

I also added some visualization about us being together happily before drifting to sleep. And got him inside my dream for a few days. (I heard its a good thing)

But, my dreams were unpleasant. He rejected me in dreams and this is happens for few days. Does that mean his unconciousness rejecting me?
Im pretty sure i didnt have inner mind where he dont want me.. Cause i believe the PW and BWD is working..

9/22/2018 2:50 pm  #2

Re: Drifting to sleep and got him in my dream, but WHY..

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:04 pm)

12/15/2018 9:01 am  #3

Re: Drifting to sleep and got him in my dream, but WHY..

renyu wrote:

So, i've been trying to attract my ex back with PW and BWD technique..
I think i did it right cause i feel glad, ease, and happy afterwards.

I also added some visualization about us being together happily before drifting to sleep. And got him inside my dream for a few days. (I heard its a good thing)

But, my dreams were unpleasant. He rejected me in dreams and this is happens for few days. Does that mean his unconciousness rejecting me?
Im pretty sure i didnt have inner mind where he dont want me.. Cause i believe the PW and BWD is working..

Visualization before sleeping is a good thing. Just continue what you're doing. Personally for me, I don't think dreams have something to do with the results of your manifestation. Before sleeping, I oftentimes think about my tasks. I think about how I would accomplish it the next day. What's weird is that I dream about it that night but in my dream, I didn't accomplish my tasks. I realized maybe your dreams are just playing with what you were thinking that day.

Board footera