LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2019 9:54 pm  #131

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

IntentionallyThoughtful wrote:

Questions!

So, I’ve had success with the techniques before (I kind of mash up BWD and PW).

I even did it on my ex for several months, stopped because I started seeing someone else and one night “opened our space” in BWD/PW and his energy came rushing at me. I could literally feel him missing me desperately. The next day he left his girlfriend and told me he wanted me back. I told him no and I’ve moved on. But still.

Anyway, right now I am having a hard time staying positive about this new interest I have because it seems that as I’ve started the technique, he stopped messaging/dating me! I know it works, but it makes you think twice when you don’t get immediate results. How do you stay positive??

Also, what are some things you visualize? Do you also visualize your relationship? Any tips or fresh ideas for me??

You know it works, you've experienced it working but now because you WANT it to work instantly you are blocking it.  THERE IS NO WAY THE THOUGHTS DON'T REACH THE PERSON!  :-)  You can't fail to connect although you may not receive instant gratification.  Just relax about the outcome and you will see faster results.  :-)

8/02/2019 7:33 pm  #132

Hey Lanie, can I put in a request for like a 15-30 minutes audio of you pumping us up and repeatedly telling us this works? Lo!!

For real, I would 100% buy that. It doesn’t have to be meditative. 😂😂

8/07/2019 7:17 pm  #133

z

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:09 pm)

8/08/2019 2:32 am  #134

b

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:09 pm)

8/09/2019 4:43 pm  #135

Hi you wonderful ladies! 

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all, my name is Lindsy and I'm looking to manifest my dream man as well as help others as much as possible.

I have been practicing the LOA and spiritual development for a few years now and have manifested some pretty magical things, like my dream job and a new apartment. 

The only thing I feel is missing right now is my other half, I know he's out there but I'm just having trouble finding him! 

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi to you all, and look forward to helping one another on this spiritual journey together! 

Blessings,

Lindsy. 

11/26/2019 10:12 pm  #136

My ex was physically and emotionally abusive and the only reason why we are broke up is because of me. Would your technique work to improve his behavior or should I just leave him alone for good?

11/27/2019 12:36 pm  #137

HopefullyLove4 wrote:

My ex was physically and emotionally abusive and the only reason why we are broke up is because of me. Would your technique work to improve his behavior or should I just leave him alone for good?

Without knowing your situation I will tell you that the emotional and/or physical abuser will make you believe it is you.  If you didn't do "this" or "that" and make them angry things would be different.  If you would change your behavior and follow their rules things would be different.  Blah, blah, blah.  Sweetheart, IT ISN'T YOU!  You decision to go back or not is always up to you but I would RUN, not walk, away and never look back.  Why?  The person has to recognize, acknowledge and be willing to change.  If they're blaming you they are doing none of these things.  xoxoxoxoxo

11/27/2019 6:51 pm  #138

Angel89 wrote:

Can I please ask you another question!?!!?   I have a PoI in another country....  Last July when I discovered PW I did it every day twice a day everyday , for about 7 weeks..all the way  thru to mid september.. he did reach out after 6 months of NC the day i quit doing it cos i wasnt seeing results (!!)  so there was my confirmation.  He didn´t say or act in the new way i visualised..he reached out but he was his old self.  I had a lot of old story blocking it from fully reaching him i think.  Well now I am doing mental diet and i see things already shifting i think..i know ppl have had mega success with mental diets alone especially with their PoI… my question is, will the 2 months i did last year on him finally soak thru to his subconscious if i get my old stories out of the way with mental diet etc.?  Or would I have to start again on him cos the old PW work on him "misscarried" by all the doubts i had*  thanks !!

Hi angel89,

I would suggest you start over with PW. Practice and persistence is required for any technique. For me PW and mental diet has been very powerful techniques and i love them. It's all about disciplining our mind to have a positive mindset about our POI and then surrender. The art of allowing...

Also scripting helps if you can't maintain mental diet at par, relax and script it out as if you are talking to your best friend that your person came back!!

Thank you for reading. Hope this helps

11/29/2019 4:15 pm  #139

There is a guy I have been hanging out with. I like him but he is not one to call or text everyday and I know a lot of women say don't contact men. I just started the techniques outlined in PW, my second day to be exact. Is it ok to contact your POI? He isnt my ex or anything, I have just known him for a few months. 

12/06/2019 2:47 am  #140

I've been doing PW and BWD for years on two ex's, it works, I know. But it took me a long time to detach before it worked and by that time I didn't care anymore...I have a new guy in my life now, I really feel he is "the one", I've never felt like this about anyone before. I know he is really into me and has strong feelings, everything is going well. Only problem is he is long distance and has family priorities. I am scared to do any techniques on him because I'm afraid it will be too much or unnecessary, I dont want to ruin anything. Any advice? Is it okay to make sure I claim him for good with the techniques?

Board footera